1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198184611137 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Bowman, Jun 6, 2015.

1. The Bowman

The Bowman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56668847
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198184611137

Victim profile: 76561198073603423

What happened? Description:
    What happened: He was offereing up heavy boxing matches so I decided I would join in and fight. I was heavy boxing. Clean no special fists and no sandviches. We start the box. First round:I crit hit him and punch him to death 1-0. Second Round:We start. Punch and then a crit. 2-0 Last round: 2 random crits kills him. 3-0. He rages and quits. I talk to the admin for a bit. He changes his name and rejoins. He said I was hacking and I picked up pumpkins to win. Being the gentlemen I am, I calmly discussed to him how I was not hacking. He then gave up and said on my profile (I deleted it cause of fear of my friends not trusting me. One I know irl .) that I scammed him and that I ran from the heavy box. I hope that you understand and make sure he gets banned.​

Provide Evidence:
    Just leaving this here, all my screenshot files form him running were corrupted. I tried recovering them but I couldn't get them. So I had to delete them. To not leave you without anything to look at here is a picture of a detective spy. View attachment 269605

Attached Files:

2. Monkey 2

Monkey 2 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28883801
    @The Bowman unfortunately without any proof, i will archive this report.
    We need actual proof before we can do anything. However in the future if you do find the proof like the screenshots you said you have taken please open a new report on the accused user.