1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198109579924 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Timmy!, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timmy!

Timmy! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24815691
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198109579924

Victim profile: 76561198009897111

What happened? Description:
    Gifting trade as items are not marketable at the time. Magnus shock of the anvil for his barb of skadi. As discussed I gift him the Magnus immortal and he will gift me the Skadi back. As soon as item as gifted to him he blocked and removed me from friends and set to private. Managed to wait until reset profile now he has item in inventory and removed gift marks.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached images​

Attached Files:

2. Monkey 2

Monkey 2 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28883801
    @Timmy! Thank you for your report. Before i proceed with this report i do need more information.
    Can you provide a full screenshot of the chat.
    Also i will need a screenshot of your item inventory history.
    Click the spoiler to be shown how to do it.

1?-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2?-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3?-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4?-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: will be attached.

Attached Files:

3. Timmy!

Timmy! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24815691
    I wont be able to provide a screen shot the way you have requested as the item was gifted it wont show in the item history like that. The chat log I had was all the uploaded screenshots that I had taken.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.