1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198031258757 - (d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | #ScammedbySR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), May 9, 2015.

1. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3245429

Leaning on the edge, nothing to lose, a boat load of marked scammers who are ready to take aim and attempt to shoot me down, including the impersonator who has his name changed to fit mine at any second of the day.

You're marked on Steam Rep, nothing to lose. Not only have you showed NO signs of any want / desire to repay during the report filed on you, that was accepted, I have offered time and time again to work out ANYTHING with me.

It's not MY job to add you each time you FORCE me to remove you, slander, disrespect, drama, acting like a child, sorry I am not in the mood 24/7 to respond to your adds each time you want to complain to me once again.

I have no doubt that you have / had something to do with the FAKE screen shots / details on Reddit, the ONLY person this benefits is yourself, no one else, it is to the point, and to perfect for you to not have been apart of. Not to mention of language of the steam settings.

You have had many chances to discuss this with ME. You don't even want to HEAR it. So I don't want to even say it.

If Geel wants to take 10 years to fix YOUR problem for you. Then that is up to him. Maybe next time you won't do things that will get you marked on Steam Rep, laugh about them not taking them seriously and maybe next time, because since you already made one alt to make fake screen shots I am sure you will make more to trade. You will show some respect and not take your rep for granted.

Own your mistake. Stop blaming other people for it, if it's not me, it's geel or its sneeza or some imaginary friend you made up last week.

I do NOT and will NEVER feel it is right to un-mark you. Regardless if you repay or not. REPAYMENT IS A REQUIREMENT WHEN MAKING AN APPEAL. You only get ONE SHOT. You did not repay and THEN make your appeal. Thus, you ruined your one chance.

When I told you this whole thing, had nothing to do with the money, I was not kidding. I could care less if you pay me back, will I demand that you do if any appeal were to take place after that fact? Yes.
    Do I feel you should get un-marked? No.
    If you don't care, why should I. If you waste your only shot to appeal your ban, to ask a question you could have just as easily asked a god damn admin (that's why they're around) then thats on you.

-
    . Proof_fake_~.png

2015-05-25_0600.png

"Last Message Received:"

You did not even bother to change the SETTINGS FOR YOUR ALT.

This in it's self is tag worthy.
  2. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    You are banned on sites because you deserved it -- False accusasions again above and try to deny that you got busted.

Anyway, like I said - I got someone who can help me, I'm waiting for a response. I'll gladly discuss repayment and the process with an admin or anyone since I've been open about it since day 1, just lack of information and refuse to help me.
  3. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    Once again dismiss serious accusations against you as no big deal.

I am currently banned on Outpost and it is getting fixed. No reason to bring that up here.
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    You realize that according to the appeal tips thread, the appealer does have to repay, but is not required to if repayment is rejected. Are you going to require repayment for this appeal?

Administrators are not obligated to assist in appeals, it's your perogative to deal with this situation. I'm wondering if you can answer a direct question about your intentions regarding this appeal: do you intend to repay Wayne all that is required?

If yes, why did you refuse to repay during the report process as outlined by Silent, and instead waiting til after you are marked?
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

Please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    I strongly recommend you pay special attention to the following point(s):
    #1: Be honest
    #9: Pay back the victim
    #11: Only one appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Don't put words in other people's mouths.
  7. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    I will 100% require repayment, never once did I claim I did not wish to be repaid, and he made the appeal anyways.

Even if he were to repay, my personal option is that he should remained MARKED.
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Dan9erTheGamer @HappyStix @Derpy the DeerSlayer Please read the following: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/for-visitors-who-are-not-appealing.9740

Appeals are not discussion threads. If you have something to contribute to the investigation, you are welcome to post it here, but if you want to talk about the case, go somewhere else. Specific things we do not want to see include:
    • Opinion on the case as a whole, or individuals involved
    • Passing judgement about how the case will/should be decided
    • Stating SteamRep policy, or your interpretation, without links or a proper understanding
    • Vouches of character, or personal attacks against appellant/victim
    • Acting as a moderator or admin
    • Discussions between people in this thread, or involved in this case
    People violating this will get 3 warning points for 6 months. Certain thresholds of warning points will apply limitations to your forum account, including but not limited to incrementally long bans. Continued infractions may end up in a permanent ban from our forums, at admin's discretion.
    SilentReaper(SR) and Mattie! like this.
  9. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    What is the end result, will this get declined and I can stop checking this thread? This has not only gone on past the time were D0 had the ability to repay, it has gone months past this appeal, a appeal that is wrongfully structured and a clear indication d0 did not read the rules on how to make an appeal.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @The Wayne Train. Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #9: Pay back the victim
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals

If you don't want to sign in and check the thread every few days, you can enable email notifications. Appeals take a very long time to process, especially of this nature, and we have other appellants who have been waiting longer so those are generally higher priority. As the victim, I'd recommend also reading over the other points I listed above so you are informed.
  11. The Wayne Train

Steam:

Sorry I thought the fact that this appeal is structured so poorly by a god tier trader in the community, that this garbage attempt at an appeal would be rejected by now.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    There is a lot more to this type of appeal than performing a forum moderation. A 2nd admin has to re-review the report in entirety, investigate and fact-check everything the appellant has said, and then make a judgement call if necessary. In this particular case, there will likely be several admins reviewing it, and there are a lot of admins already recused from this case because they were either involved with the original report or some personal issue between them and d0 (e.g. harassment). Since he's already marked, denying the appeal sooner than later will have no significant impact on the community, and I don't see a need to expedite denying it over accepting a few other people's appeals.
  13. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Out of curiosity of the "famous" d0 case, I went through and read the entire original report, the several reddit threads and this thread.

My apologies if this post is out of place - I'm trying to not put any of my own opinions here, simply stating a possible solution.

So:

The basis of the original tag was decided by SilentReaper to be that d0 must repay Wayne (to Wayne's standards) or get tagged.

SilentReaper put forth that d0 owes all of the value as if d0 had agreed to & followed through with the agreement that Wayne thought was in place. As such, the repayment owed is d0 going and getting the betting logs and working out what items he won in bets from Wayne and giving those back.

While this statement implies the burden of offering repayment is on d0, it is also on Wayne to then accept the offer of repayment. This means that it can also be on Wayne to suggest a repayment for d0 to give.

As well, SilentReaper asks the question: "Did, or didn't Wayne and d0 have a "gentleman's" agreement?" to which he answers, "No, not really, for it requires both parties to go in fully knowing."

Thus, while the suggested repayment is to make their backpacks as if the agreement was acknowledged and valid, due to the agreement being noted as shaky and repayment needing validation from both sides, repayment does not necessarily need to be based on that. Instead, if both Wayne and d0 find it to be agreeable with each other, d0 could repay Wayne to be that they are in a state as if the mishap had never taken place.

You both of course have your backpack histories recorded by external services, and the time of when this took place is public record.

This of course assumes that both parties would like to actually focus on the issue of the scam itself, instead of "causing ruckus and misinforming people" as SilentReaper politely puts it.

TL;DR Figure out what your packs would be if this little event never happened, and then balance the invs to be as close to that balance as possible.
  14. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    I've already contacted Steam support and they can't do anything because it's not affiliated with Steam. They've confirmed he in fact "stole" my items (kinda wrong term imo) but just suggest I report and block him.

However, this doesn't solve the case that I'm still marked and the actual scammer is roaming around free. Ever since I made the most successful Reddit thread of the bribe & poor work by Steamrep. Monkey (who already backstabbed me before he got a mod), the HG admin guy and other people have tried to bust me. It's clear they want me gone from the trading scene so I cannot have my voice heard, because most people wouldn't listen to "scammers".

Geel refuse to respond, I've tried since day 1. He haven't said 1 word. When Wayne got exposed by an anonymouse Steam user he replied within ONE minute - http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/370uhs/proof_wayne_is_a_scammer_link_and_screenshots/ .. So I assume he has no interest in helping me, even tho we talked a lot during the sweetstakes launch.

Me or Wayne cannot get the logs of items I/he lost during what specific bets on the site. They are not available for public view, so therfore I've tried to contact Geel but he ignores me.
    There's also a report for several other "sweetstakes scammers", CSGO bettors and even Geel himself - All of these are obv postphoned or the admins reviewing it giving it more time. Mine was reviewed and decided instantly by a poor judgement from a guy who is harassing me on the Steamrep forums.

Wayne tries to make it a ~$4-5k value he lost, when the orignial bet loss (after he gained back one higher tier unusual + fee's) is actually less than $2k. Obv this cannot be confirmed since Geel or anyone is willing to work with me. So it's just easier to "ignore" me and make me look like a scammer.

I tried to talk with Wayne, he responded a few mins after I got marked and just laughed at me, then I re-added him a few days later (took him ~1week) and he just harassed me and removed me within ~10mins. It's impossible to be cooperative with anyone involved here.
  15. |||Dobroslav Augustin

|||Dobroslav Augustin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44042645
    A screenshot of that support message would help your appeal.
  16. The Wayne Train

Steam:

Is it my job to make a list of the items you scammed me for?
    I did already. You did not like it. You cryed and claimed you wanted GEEL to handle it.
    Wake up, Geel is a busy man, and I told you this when you were making up your mind that was the road you wanted to take.

"I tried to talk with Wayne"

You never wanted to work it out, your exact words were
    I dont even want to hear it.png

"I don't even want to hear it"

Even blocking me at one point.

2015-04-27_0007.png

Countless times have you told me you take what I say as nothing, and you don't listen to scammers.

2015-05-17_1421.png

Countless times have you told me you take what I say as nothing, and you don't listen to scammers.

I can treat you like crap, I plan on it BUTI won't go flame you on Reddit or on Steam Rep Fourms, or make fake conversations that show me "saying I scammed you"

Fake Screen shot D0 Made.png

Above is the fake screen shot that D0 made to post on Reddit to claim this was a conversation that actually took place.

"Last Message Received: den 23 maj 2015 at 22:20"

Proof_fake_~.png

This above is a screen shot D0 took of our chat, after I removed him and he tried to use it agasnit me with the claim "He won't work with me, or he removed / blocked me" in the past.

Last message received: den 25 maj 2015 at 11:31"

Message to D0: You did not bother to change the SETTINGS ON YOUR ALT WHEN YOU'RE FAKING A SCREEN SHOT.
    Message to Admins / Rest of the Community: HE DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON HIS ALT.

This shocks me, it really really does. Not only do I personally know D0 is a rotten kid, now we all "D0" (<---- see what I did there)

-
    Sincerely: #1 Dad.
  17. AfricanDrugLord

AfricanDrugLord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55104407
    Dear d0,

It feels like you are completely confused about what you want. If you want your appeal to be STRONGLY considered, so you could remove your SR red tag, you need to pay up what you own to Wayne, even if it feels wrong for you, because the SR Admin SilentReaper decided you had to do it after all. As long as you wont pay up first, you can forget about getting unbanned. If you will try to avoid paying up and mess with the SR admins head here, they might even close this pathetic appeal of yours. You have the money to pay up-just d0 it. Moreover, if you will settle your problems with Wayne, ill close my report against you, because I believe we all deserve a second chance. I know what happened between us in the past is not easy, but I am not a little kid to keep hating. I believe we need to start acting like mature people and take responsibility for our actions. I wish you best of luck!
  18. kléni

kléni New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41747902
    You've already spend a lot more time on this appeal.
  19. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Thanks for the nice comment, sure would be nice to just stop the bullshit & act mature.

I'm willing to get this done since day 1 if I just get someone to work with me. Even if HE tried to scam me and I feel like this is WRONG to pay him back, it's been proven by some random dude and Steam it's not something I should do. However if I can just pay off something that satifise Wayne and SR can just remove this tag. I'm willing to pay some hats or whatever to get this done with.

Geel haven't said a word so I still don't know about values or anything. But if Wayne can actually man up talk to me instead of harassing, maybe we can talk about the REAL first agreement to get this done.

I'm having fun talking, helping people even tho I'm marked and got my real close friends supporting me. I wanna be able to reach out to them even more. However, I need some minor assistance from a SR mod to just point me in the right direction and get this done.

~thx, also to make it clear I'm NOT admitting I scammed or anyway took Wayne's unusuals, cuz I didn't and wasn't the intention. But I'm ready to just pay back and get back into trading or help my friends.
  20. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    stay on topic or dont post. (not just appealer but those replying)