1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198044449534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ejoy ☆RP☆, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejoy ☆RP☆

Ejoy ☆RP☆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65466654
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198044449534

Victim profile: 76561198080401298

What happened? Description:
    This guy owns a raffle group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheUltimateBananaGroup)
    And he has been scamming the whole time, we've caught him, and his friends saying it.

There is alot of victims in this. So i posted a random name of a guy I know lost some stuff to him. But he's only one of the few people that got scammed.​

Provide Evidence:

I attached the chats​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      83.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      76.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      112.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      128.7 KB
      Views:
    • Chat1.png
      Chat1.png
      File size:
      66.2 KB
      Views:
    • Chat2.png
      Chat2.png
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
    • Chat3.png
      Chat3.png
      File size:
      65.6 KB
      Views:
    • Chat4.png
      Chat4.png
      File size:
      66.8 KB
      Views:
    • Chat5.png
      Chat5.png
      File size:
      65.8 KB
      Views:
  2. L0ST 1N T1M3

L0ST 1N T1M3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56817360
    Although the evidence can be perceived as truthful or very clear. I assure you that Steve has not scammed and is a truthful person. I do not believe that a four minute video without explicit information that he has agreed or acknowledged that he has done wrong. As for the other information about a person owning up and saying steve told them to say that he won and received his prize. As for that evidence, it could be an alternate account that he or one of his friends made to ensure that steve will be banned. The current evidence that withhold against steve is not evident enough to receive a steam rep ban. People on the group are only reporting him because of the hype this person has made.
  3. L0ST 1N T1M3

L0ST 1N T1M3 New User

Steam:
  4. VanGuarD

VanGuarD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:90343723
    I agree this. I have seen the proofs either with my eyes. Also Steve is a trustful and experienced community moderator of many groups. A little video with pictures in it says nothing and this seems manipulated. Steve is a great guy and would not just loose anything for just an item. The video says nothing except some real/unreal pictures. Steve has done many and many things for his groups and others groups tho.
  5. Ejoy ☆RP☆

Ejoy ☆RP☆ New User

Steam:
    Nono, those screenshots are wrong!.. They are for the wrong guy, take a look at this:
  6. L0ST 1N T1M3

L0ST 1N T1M3 New User

Steam:
    The new video. Well, as clearly as i thought, this person is just looking for views on youtube. As he "states" he says wolf and bob are the same person, but if you look closely in the first video bob has a custom profile link, and when he goes to look at wolf, he does not. What does this say? this clearly says that all he accuses is false and is quite clearly that either he has photoshopped the photos in his defence (which is why it took so long to release) or he wants to take out revenge on someone who is innocent. As i questioned him further he starts to get really salty
  7. Ejoy ☆RP☆

Ejoy ☆RP☆ New User

Steam:
    The Bob that we get linked in the first video is Budist Neach, one of Steve's friends which tries to help him, though as we also states in the first video. He has NEVER been named Bob...
  8. Ejoy ☆RP☆

Ejoy ☆RP☆ New User

Steam:
  9. Zalex

Zalex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43348755
    Are you guys serious with this report? An event made in May and ends late July has a winner picked that (the name at least) is no longer in the group?
    A. User Left the group over the coarse of a few weeks.
    B. The User changed their name like 80% of the Steam population do every week... (Highly annoying but true)

Steven failed to give you a screenshot of a trade made back in July 4th for a raffle that was never brought into question until you did so?
    A. The trade logs of an active raffle/ giveaway host is always in the thousands. At least in Stevens case, he has hundreds of trade pages that would need gone through to find such a trade verified confirmed.

At least the owner of 2 star got caught posting fake winners and marketing the items on Steam under the same user account. Give some real valid proof and not back handed conspiracy theories.

Nobody really knows anyone that they meet on the internet. But from what I've gathered from partnering with Steven this past month, he isn't the type that I'd suspect as a scammer. I feel that you should go host some raffles and learn about the stupid s✿✿✿ that they deal with on a daily basis from all sources that claim scams, not to mention the ridiculous trades conducted for entries and organizing the entire thing. A few bucks in scams isn't worth 40 hours of planing and execution on said plan. A real scammer would actually scam a lot more like the owner of 2 stars was doing.
  10. Ejoy ☆RP☆

Ejoy ☆RP☆ New User

Steam:
    1) It dosn't take that long to go through you trade history... It really dosn't

2) If you watch the second video you see that he tried to fake the screenshots. Also me trying to prove that Bob and Wolf is the same guy, but if you start on the same side as Steve, and dosen't watch the video whilst having a neutral look on things. Of course nothing's going to make you change your mind.

3) We're dead serious with this report...
  11. Zalex

Zalex New User

Steam:
    I've watched the full video and nothing in it would be valid proof in a real life trial. You don't video your conversations with the users, you simply post the text box. Anyone could change their name to another and add in the same profile pic to falsify chat logs.

I'm not partial to anything, if he was scamming, you f✿✿✿ed up your report. I don't see this going through at all with the lack of real evidence. It's not very well thought out to release a video that is highly exploitable with the frames you show. Outside of the name changes on the Wolf profile.
  12. Zalex

Zalex New User

Steam:
    The second video that I just saw, that you posted. That one might be better to showcase the user report. Although it would be hard to prove that's him on Skype and myself never having spoken to him on Skype. I personally think it has some incriminating features to it.
  13. Ejoy ☆RP☆

Ejoy ☆RP☆ New User

Steam:
    We made that one later. We just wanted the report up and going.
  14. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    This report is being handled by FoG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.