1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198165775856 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by smsh, Jul 27, 2015.

1. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53604053
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198165775856

Victim profile: 76561197960574879

What happened? Description:
    I found him thru Pin Holders private group and saw his message about having Victory Pin. I asked on his profile about if he still has the pin. After he replied "yes", I added him to talk which can be found on screenshots. After talking and getting some proof that it is really the guy. We made a negotiation about skins for Pin. Even got the Pin photo from him that he owns the Pin and also unscratched. After giving the skins to him, he said "he is unscratching it" but suddenly, went offline and never came back on. Proof that he blocked me on Steam can be told by going to Groups on his profile but I cannot and also he put his profile to Private right away.​

Provide Evidence:
    All screenshots that I can think of can be found below.​

Attached Files:

2. mxy0

mxy0 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102755064
    Hey man, I did NOT Scam you :) I was recording a video for YT, add me asap and you'll get your stuff back :) Dont worry haha ^^
  3. mxy0

mxy0 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Im making a video about how to not get scammed and all these methods, I was about to add you back when I saw you already reported me :)
  4. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    He didn't tell me that he was making a video of scamming so that's why I went quick and reported him right away.

He actually gave all my items back.
  5. mxy0

mxy0 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Gave him the stuff back.. He said its okay if the post is getting deleted since it was a mistake.. Ive also made a mistake by not telling him my plan .. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Kind regards, max
  6. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    You should probably post the video you made. Considering there isn't much to prove this wasn't a scam that you regretted after getting reported.
  7. mxy0

mxy0 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Ups I uploaded 2x the same screenshot, here is the third :) [​IMG]
  8. mxy0

mxy0 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    I've already deleted it since it ended the wrong way, im sorry .. But I swear I did :) I think I just have the audio which I recorded with audacity
  9. smsh

smsh New User

Steam:
    He gave all the items he took no worries. I act quick with reports and yeah he made a mistake by not telling to me but oh well, lesson learned.

I wish I can delete my report. Not filing charges anymore on him :)
  10. mxy0

mxy0 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    Would be cool if one of the admins could actually review/delete this.. Annoying that it says "Unconfirmed Report" .. ;/
  11. MICL

MICL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:111458256
    rippedi ripriprip