1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198060751420 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♔ Baloo ♔, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♔ Baloo ♔

♔ Baloo ♔ Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52717637
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198060751420

Victim profile: 76561198065701002

What happened? Description:
    I added this user off of a trade on dota2lounge ( http://dota2lounge.com/trade?t=151115071 ) to exchange my Golden Atomic Ray Thrusters TI5 Immortal for Gyrocopter and Focal Resonance TI5 Immortal for Templar Assassin for his Frost Avalanche Arcana for Crystal Maiden. The deal was discussed on the dota2lounge, but it appears the comments are deleted, I was going to ask a friend who is a moderator of the site if he could get a screenshot of them, but he has been offline for 3 days. I may have that piece of evidence later on in the future.

I added the user who claimed he was currently at work, so I would need to send a trade offer for the Crystal Maiden Arcana and then go in-game to gift him the items. I sent the trade offer, and then went in-game to gift the items. After sending the items, he claimed he could not see them in his Steam Inventory and that I would need to wait until he got home to verify. I noted the items showed in his inventory on dota2lounge and dota2.backpack.tf. The user has since made his inventory private, so I cannot prove this, however, the last dota2.bp.tf cache before the user went private holds two new items gifted by me ( http://dota2.backpack.tf/profiles/76561198060751420 ).

The user later declined the trade offer, defriended me on Steam, and ran away with the items, unfortunately it occurred after I had gone to bed, so I did not save the chat log, but I believe there is enough evidence to take action.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately without a chat log, I know I am missing a part of this report, however, the deal was agreed to on dota2lounge, so if it is possible to recover the deleted comments, then it will aid in proving the user broke a trade agreement and ran.

Additionally, please be aware TI5 Immortals are not currently tradable, but able to be gifted which is why I thought I could trust someone with a $2000 backpack value (according to dota2.backpack.tf) and over 7,400 hours on Dota 2 on Steam. However, I failed to check that he already had a pending SteamRep report for the same item scam he pulled on me.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @♔ Baloo ♔,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.