1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197997716764 - (✪ eSc | Trade Falchion 80% blue / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Laur | WTB> Skins/keys, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Laur | WTB> Skins/keys

Laur | WTB> Skins/keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18725518
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197997716764 (✪ eSc | Trade Falchion 80% blue)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    1. Hello guys,
      I have a serious issue here, for no reason i just got banned on steamrep for alternate accounts, where are the proofs that i use those 2 accounts? We have a clan on csgo and we play together, that's why i have this 2 guys on my friend list. I really hope that this issue can be fixed by someone who understand that i got banned unfair on steamrep.

2. Proof of my paypal donation : http://imgur.com/gTctYoo
    3. After i got banned the money was refunded back to me ..

4. The only thing i dont understand it's why im tagged as a scammer if i never had a report on steamrep. I just want to be fair with me and remove my tag please .
    5. Thank you guys and have a wonderfull day .
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I already explained all this to you in the general section, you simply re posted what you already asked...
  3. Laur | WTB> Skins/keys

Laur | WTB> Skins/keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18725518
    I simply want to get unbanned !
    I just want to be fair and to donate to SteamRep and i got banned for nothing, this it's unfair.
    I want proofs that i used those 2 accounts before .
    If i have them on my friend list that dosent mean those 2 accounts are my accounts. We play together cs go competitive lan.
    That it's obv not a reason to tag me as a scammer, now really, come on !
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    For reference, the part of "ask the staff" where this user originally brought up their issue - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/ask-a-steamrep-staff-member.19358/page-40#post-298626

@Laur | WTB> Skins/keys as he already told you, you were not tagged for having them on your friends list.

You should read http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Especially everything concerning alts & how to appeal as an alt.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Enstage, Roudydogg1 and Salmon like this.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, you failed to provide an explanation even after all this time given, further after a look at our evidence, it does support the tagging and I otherwise see no error by the tagging admin. [No, we will not share it with you since you deny any/all relation with the other account(s) in question] Per SR policy, the information is open to inspection by any green tagged admin on SR on a case by case basis.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**