1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197992391394 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Anasomar37, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99692088
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197992391394

Victim profile: 76561198159649904

What happened? Description:
    This guy sent me a trade offer for my cs go knife, my knife is about 144$! this guy sent an offer with loads of normal weps and one hat , they together are 3$ ! which is obvious sharking , but the problem is the message he sent with the trade which was ...

Check the price of my items http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494193134 More info on pic :D No Joke

This guy has over 7 years on steam , +600 hours on cs go , yet he is trying to scam people by sending them an old photo of his backpack when it was worth 175$ , and sending an offer for 3 $ items ...

It was obvious scam , so i didn't fell for it, but some other guys might fall for it , since its easy to send trade offer for all items owners claiming that its worth more than its real value

Photos below of his trade offer ...​

Provide Evidence:
    these three photos show the trade offer , and the link inside it that he sent​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      176.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      122.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      119.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Weezelone

Weezelone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28235986
    Had something very similar happen to me as well.

I've included the same pictures (for the most part) and actual backpack value according to backpack.tf.

Attached Files:

3. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
    If you were also scammed I would suggest making a new report. Read this, this, and this first, though. Those threads should walk you through on how to report a scam.
  4. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    Weezelone looks like he tried to scam many people , one guy sent me similar trade offer few days ago ,but i was too lazy to report, but it looks like this way of scamming is getting popular , so i think this guy should be stopped ..
  5. S.F.O.Fireback

S.F.O.Fireback New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16062833
    Hey guy:(

Sorry i was not trying to scam. I am new to TF2 Items and i found this website and trusted it. I have taken a new pic of the site today were you can see it. I Found out that the price this websit givs is the Mann Co. Store prices and thats why.
    I should not have done something like this without checking up on it first. I apologize. I've stopped everything now, and luckily there was nobody that falt it. I do not support scarm. I hope you will accept my apology. If you are new to TF2 items DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE: http://b-web.org/tf2/:(

Attached Files:

6. S.F.O.Fireback

S.F.O.Fireback New User

Steam:
    Wrong pic of my inv:oops:

Attached Files:

7. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    mao, lying won't help u my love! and you are not new to tf2, u didn't play it last 2 weeks , and maybe for even longer time , you have 300 hours,
    and yeah after i added u and sent u the link of this thread, u immediately removed me and came here to lie
  8. S.F.O.Fireback

S.F.O.Fireback New User

Steam:
    Fair enough think what you will. I don´t care what you think. I know that i am not a scamer. There for when i saw the link you sent and found out that i was wrong i manned up, stop what i was doing and i took all responsibility for what i did and apology. If you can accept my apology thats your problem.
    Yes i am not new to TF2. Yes i have 300 hours on TF2, but i am new to the trading sit. I was just a little kid playing at that time. I played when you needed to buy the game. I first found out that there was a trading site when i stated playing CS GO last year.
    Suit yourself i don´t care. But i you don´t respect a man that takes full responsibility and apologys, then you are not raised with any kind respekt for ohter people.
    Have a nice day and good trading:D
  9. S.F.O.Fireback

S.F.O.Fireback New User

Steam:
    And if it is because you wanna be friends. Here i invite again, but i don't have any purpose of being friends with you sooo...
  10. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    why would i care about being friend with you , i was just stating what you did, you have decent cs go backpack , i doubt that u don't know what trading is , and you are not the first to send me this trade to scam me , so ! obviously alot of people know that scamming way..(Not like you said that you don't know the site and you assumed a regular drop is worth 12 $ )

let admins decide, have a nice day
  11. [SFM]HellsGate

[SFM]HellsGate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119058245
    he literally tried to do the same thing to me..
    http://imgur.com/a/86Z33

this obviously isn't the first time hes attempted this. doubt anyone with half a brain would fall for this but if we could keep him from doing this again that would be great. also if i have to fill out a separate report for this (i don't use steam rep much) just let me know
  12. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    @[SFM]HellsGate It's best to upload all evidence directly to the forum. External links are not reliable.
  13. [SFM]HellsGate

[SFM]HellsGate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119058245
    ok thanks for letting me know :)
  14. Anasomar37

Anasomar37 New User

Steam:
    And this guy is acting all innocent.
    lol