1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198091337068 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Peek-a-Boo™ ♣, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Peek-a-Boo™ ♣

Peek-a-Boo™ ♣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5985012
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198091337068

Victim profile: 76561197972235753

What happened? Description:
    He added my try to talk to me to enter hes tournament and that i shal play with his team , when i try to connect with his ts some magic plugin was updated that requaire addition DL - thats a Malicious code or a virus that thanks to my AV was instantly blocked​

Provide Evidence:
    He added my try to talk to me to enter hes tournament and that i shall play with his team , when i try to connect with his ts some magic plugin was updated that requaire addition DL - thats a Malicious code or a virus that thanks to my AV was instantly blocked

conversation is in the ss​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      213.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      129.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      862.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Peek-a-Boo™ ♣

Peek-a-Boo™ ♣ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5985012
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • Per policy, we do not accept reports dealing with hijacking. In the future, you should report these incidents directly to Valve.
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.