1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198118704727 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ☃Frostbite, Jul 22, 2015.

1. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85043986
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198118704727

Victim profile: 76561198130353700

What happened? Description:
    This is a report to prove that this guy is using alternate account. I reported his last account Mari Australiums for steam wallet fraud. I also reported him to backpack.tf,which he is permanently banned from. After his reputation went to s✿✿✿ on that account he figures he could just send all of his unusuals to his alternate account and not have to worry about his past reputation. Recentlly I noticed he hadn't be using his accout Mari Australiums (http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawnter/) so I check his bp on backpack.tf and all of his unusuals are gone. Next I decided to do a historical view dating back around a week ago (July 14th 2015) that's the most recent date that showed his backpack having unusuals. I check the history for most of his unusuals and surely enough they all linked to this account where he stores all of his scammed unusuals.He's stupid enough to have his alternate account on his friendlist. Apparently since steamrep no longer handles steam wallet frauds I'd at least try to let the traders know that this guy is a scammer.Maybe I'll hunt him down until eventually he stops scamming people,one can only hope. (P.S I have two more photos to provide since steam rep only allows you to post 15 photos in a scam report.)

Provide Evidence:
    This is information from my last report after he scammed me .
    2 users have already pointed out that this guy uses many alternate accounts(1 on my post and one on another post http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.97575/#post-269140)
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198094166917-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.101092/

Attached Files:

• scammer.png
      scammer.png
      File size:
      476.3 KB
      Views:
    • alternate account.png
      alternate account.png
      File size:
      545.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      69.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      78.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      47.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      94.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      66.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      82.8 KB
      Views:
    • 7.PNG
      7.PNG
      File size:
      78.7 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      104.4 KB
      Views:
    • 9.PNG
      9.PNG
      File size:
      113.1 KB
      Views:
    • 10.PNG
      10.PNG
      File size:
      110.8 KB
      Views:
    • 11.PNG
      11.PNG
      File size:
      105.3 KB
      Views:
    • 12.PNG
      12.PNG
      File size:
      106.4 KB
      Views:
    • 13.PNG
      13.PNG
      File size:
      113.6 KB
      Views:
  2. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    These are the last 3 screenshots I took. 1 of the photos shows another unusual history that links to his alternate account. The next photo shows that he has 2 of his alternate accounts on his friendslist.(this was Mari Australiums friendslist) The last photo shows the inventory of his alternate account Mari Australiums (http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawnter/)

Attached Files:

3. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
  4. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79219499
    Hello, I've added you to talk about this, in the meanwhile I'll just comment here.

I have no clue idea of who you are. If the problem were my unusuals, you could just ask me about them and I could just reply as civilian person.
    I was banned on backpack.tf some time ago as an ALT account of Mari, at the time I appealed and I got unbanned, free feel to ask about it and I'll give you the proofs.

Second thing: Mari Australiums is my best friend (Yea sounds a bit infant) he just asked me to trade his unusuals because he had some problems being online cause his internet connection, I said yes, remember that he is my best friend and I took the hats. I am not his alt or how you want to call me. I can take screenshoots of my all trade history. Hope you're a reasonable person and you understand me.
  5. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    I will not accept your friend request because I still believe that your lying. If you want to discuss something, post it here on the thread. Seems pretty sketchy that he has bad internet connection after he was banned from backpack.tf and his bad reputation started to catcch up with him. I still don't see the reason for giving your entire backpack to a friend for having bad internet. It's not like all of your items disappear when you don't log in. One last thing,he never thought of getting better internet?
  6. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    Well, should I post my entire trade history or what? It's not my problem if he didn't get a better internet.
  7. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    I suggest you post all relevant information to make the staff members jobs easier.
  8. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

9. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
  10. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    As you can see there's the trade with Mari, but just because he asked me that, should I provide more history?
  11. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    @PatoMato It's best to upload all evidence directly to the forum.
  12. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I don't know if this does anything but I have traded with him. It just seems like he is either trying to sell them for his friend or trying to get pure to cash out. I mean he has 1800 hours.. so I don't know.

Attached Files:

13. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    I could see him getting marked for brokering for a marked scammer though.
  14. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    True, i talked with this guy while I was trading.
    By the way I am cashing just my tsarboosh, not his unusuals.
    I would really solve this report.. I have never scammed and never I will.. Please can you stop with this?
  15. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    I mean you put his unusuals in the trade and said that you would like ten keys each... I don't know how you can explain your way out of brokering for a scammer. You even admitted to it in the trade that you were selling them for your friend. I saw no tsarboosh in the trade. You may not be his alt account but you are definitely brokering for him.
  16. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    I won't continue posting about you since Law made a valid point and I could consider it to be true. You may not be an alternate account of Mari but you're definitely brokering for him.
    ♦Laws016♠ likes this.
  17. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    @Laws016 you saw no tsarboosh because I'm cashing it out for money, It's my tsarboosh so i didn't put it in the trade window.
    Well I may be brokering for him... Should I give back his items and stop? Let's put it so.. he's my best frend and I got banned already 1 time on bp.tf for it's fault, now it's the 2nd time, i can sound a bit infant, but I couldn't say no to him.. I would like to get solved my ban on backpack.tf... Frostbite I know you won't ever do it, but will you tell backpack.tf that I am not his alt? I would really love you
  18. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    Reposting what I wrote on his appeal since he requested it
    Freddy was also able to repay me by giving me 7 keys. Although my unusual was worth a bit more than that, I'm willing to verify this appeal. I hope he continues to keep his record clean

Attached Files:

19. ☃Frostbite

☃Frostbite New User

Steam:
    FreddyFreeze (Maomaoh) has just paid me back entirely. I am so glad that he's choosing to do the right thing. I wish you the best of luck in your appeal and I hope that you can trade very soon. Good luck =D (reposting)