1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Under Investigation Report: 76561198048992166 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Dilgis, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Dilgis

Dilgis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32732191
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198048992166

Victim profile: 76561198025730110

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to buy an cs go item from "Tbbed", we agreed on the price. When i sent the money she/he said that i need to wait for the item to appear, but i never did. "Tbbed" took the money and gave me nothing and now I am accusing her for scamming. I found him/her on http://csgolounge.com

Provide Evidence:
    Sending photoes of the chat and canceled trade..​

Attached Files:

2. Dilgis

Dilgis New User

Steam:
    "but i never did." <- instead of "i" there should be "it"
  3. Dilgis

Dilgis New User

Steam:
    Forgot this 1

Attached Files:

4. ninjawearingnike

ninjawearingnike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51619995
    Thanks for the report, he added me to cash trade today. Turned him down after seeing this.
  5. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44363219
    I only have just seen this.
    Sorry man, my account was hacked at the time, I can provide proof. I was hacked from March the 15th until April the 22nd because of Steam's stupid wait times.
    Add me on Skype @ joytbep and give me your paypal email and I'll hit you up with a refund. =)
    Thanks.
  6. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
    Okay. So I just spoke to 'Dilgis' on Steam Chat.
    I offered proof of my account being hijacked at the time and also offered him a full refund, the money coming out of my pockets.
    He denied wanting proof and also denied wanting a refund. I don't exactly know what to do from here on.
    I do have some screenshots however.

Steam Support: https://gyazo.com/c5e2a44a047b6c3439d376da8eb93212
    Chat Log #1: https://gyazo.com/c20420c3335814c5f102f644bf0a13e4
    Chat Log #2: https://gyazo.com/134dc7e2362f8188c25b1f08cf8478cf
  7. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @Dilgis and thank you for the report.

@Tbep - could you please upload screenshots of the entire steam support ticket from top to bottom. The screenshots should be taken from your entire screen and not be cropped/edited in any way. Was steam the only account that got hijacked?
    To hide the private and personal content of a ticket you should first upload the screenshots directly here and then add their thumbnails in tags like shown below:
    Code:
    [SHOW TO GROUPS=3,4]  **insert thumb here*** [/SHOW TO GROUPS]
    -> replace "SHOW TO GROUPS" with "SHOWTOGROUPS" <-

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
  9. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
  10. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
  11. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
    Please remove this report.
    I have provided everything I can, steam ticket, profile, chat etc.
    I have also offered a refund.
    Thanks.
  12. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    @Tbep - can you please upload everything directly to the forums instead of using external links.
  13. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. yaron

yaron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79867145
    He will NOT give you a refund -- TBep just scammed me for over $100.
  15. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
    @yaron
    Yeah, are you friends with the seller trying to get me banned? Seems like it because you have ONE post.
  16. Tbep

Tbep New User

Steam:
    @yaron
    Actually no, wait, is this Yaron from the Netherlands? Wanna Skype bro? It's been a long time :D
    No, I didn't scam him, he's messing around don't take that one seriously xD.
    Can you prove I didn't scam you @yaron @Chride2k8
  17. yaron

yaron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79867145
    I was just messing around... don't worry.

He didn't really scam me.
  18. Chibbix

Chibbix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51800560
    its funny because most of the time when this happens a youtuber will upload a video to their fans explaining that they got hacked. typically the next day. i mean if you have 13,000 people don't you feel obligated to let them know?
    also if your account was hacked on the 15th why did you wait until the 26th to report it man? i, in no way, have any relation with this Dilgis gentleman im just a genuinely curious person who just found this site and your case happened to be the first i saw 'undergoing investigation'

also your, or the 'hackers' as you claim, attitude i recognize from the one time i got scammed off a 50 cent description changer, and hey. i take things personally. so its this eternal grudge against hackers that brought me here. and that whole try to be mean and threatening to report Dilgis is very common. in addition, hypothetically, if i were a hacker who got a hold of your account i wouldn't give two s✿✿✿s after i got my money. i wouldn't threaten him or say 'little c✿✿✿ who the f✿✿✿ do you think you are'. i wouldn't care about sayin' "oh it'll come through trust me" i would of had my 5 dollars and he'd be confused as s✿✿✿.

tell ya what im on your youtube channel right now comment on how your account got stolen on your latest video that sweet CS:GO frag montage. then ill buy it. till then your just a scammer i see squirming trying to hold on to your currently slipping credibility
  19. Chibbix

Chibbix New User

Steam:
    im sorry for the swearing and if i came off rude in any way. i hope my addition helps Chride. im still sitting on that youtube channel waitin for a response. ill post a screenie if he does.
  20. Chibbix

Chibbix New User

Steam:
    hey you're pretty friendly considering the circumstances. you didn't say you were hacked like i asked here.

Attached Files: