1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198212102472 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [KEK]Clyde, Aug 14, 2015.

1. [KEK]Clyde

[KEK]Clyde New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68836496
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198212102472

Victim profile: 76561198097938720

What happened? Description:
    added me to friends for trade, he told me he want to do a 1:1 trade my knife(bayonet safari mesh battle-scarred) for his gut doppler factory new. which is a profit for me for of ~20$ which is quite weird tbh. who does that? . so i say ok ill do it, and then he says he want to trade through middleman ( https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198032692694 ) . also his csgo lounge rep was negative ( http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198212102472 ) .​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. CKS ❤ Dupreeh

CKS ❤ Dupreeh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:125918372
    In this thread it was my account, but it was my friend who I had given access to so he could try out Counter Strike Global offensive. Previously I had explained to him about scams and profit from them, even though i had never and will never actually scam someone. Included in that post was evidence of my friend using my other account as the "middleman". I never intended for him to gain access to this account, but foolishly I had the same password for both accounts so it was easy for him to get access to it. Since this incident and myself learning of this report, I have changed everything and confronted my friend about it, unfortunately he does not have his own steam account. I am hoping that I have provided enough evidence to get this report removed because it has prevented me from trading some of my items. I am an active trader and member of the CS community.

Thank you for considering this and I am hopeful that this reportwill be removed from my account.
  3. CKS ❤ Dupreeh

CKS ❤ Dupreeh New User

Steam:
    Would also like to address my rep status on csgolounge, it is only negative because people try to offer me lowballs so I say no, they get mad and -rep me, simple.
  4. CKS ❤ Dupreeh

CKS ❤ Dupreeh New User

Steam:
    Can someone please remove this report from my account as I have provided evidence in the previous replies!