1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198224108664 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by a Gentleman, Aug 16, 2015.

1. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198224108664

Victim profile: 76561198012246890

What happened? Description:
    Offered me some skins for steam cards. Hid a Desert Eagle Blaze in there. Was obviously trying to item scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    He offered me on Steam. Said he wanted some trading cards to level up, and hid my Desert Eagle blaze in there.​

Attached Files:

2. Frekzay

Frekzay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:131921468
    Yo this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿s stupid. someone got access to my account and I accepted the email confirmation thing thinking it was the email I sent from my phone and they logged in and started messing all this s✿✿✿ up. Sorry for what he did but I got banned from csgolounge and everything for no reason. Can you add me so we can talk about this. I had nothing to do with this scam or whatever. You think I would be stupid enough to send a offer like that knowing how many skins and hours you have? No I have over 1k hours combined on my accounts and Im not that stupid..
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I'm not the one you need to talk to about this. A SteamRep moderator or admin will decide whether you were complicit in your account's attempt to scam me.
  4. Frekzay

Frekzay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:131921468
    Seriously? You are going to be like that? I add you ask you if you would like me to give you repay you for what he has done, I apoligize for what he has done. I cant really do anything else man. Why would I try to scam you along with 4-5 other of my close friend's items? You seriously think that I thought you would fall for that stupid scam? No I would never do that or attempt to do that. I have worked hard for my inventory and bet you did as well. Half of my inventory I worked for is stuck on csgolounge and Im banned from that sight because Im banned on Steamrep. Thats about 6-10 months of work down the drain if I cant get those back. You just have to believe me, that I wouldnt do that.
  5. WarNev3rChanges

WarNev3rChanges New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46250366

Attached Files:

a Gentleman likes this.