1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198031931299 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dovydas /S/, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. Legitti

Legitti Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35832785
    i can do that but it dosent really help me, my steamrep is already f✿✿✿ed.
    I already sent it to seller when we were dealing, i dont see point sending same pic again.
  3. er3jn`

er3jn` New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120780053
    Post your bank pic that you sent money to me. I can do i too that i didnt get money.
    Im on second acc atm.
  4. sKYez♥ #JebsWins

sKYez♥ #JebsWins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116930579
    lmao he dosent even have the picture etc , hes just trying t o get away from the situation
  5. er3jn`

er3jn` New User

Steam:
    ofc hes tryin to get away. he sent me this pic http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/d800a00a1fda23c659e02bcff6b08291-png.294275/ so i thought it was legit . and the mods/admins dosent give a s✿✿✿ about reports. i know a few scammers that payed to SR admins to save scammer's ass, to not get banned etc. so i think this is the one of those. i think soon he will get banned, atleast SR banned.
  6. Kiari

Kiari New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53656392
    Are SR admins going to do anything about this already? This report has been 'evidence provided' for more than a month now, if not more. SR is not just slow, with 99% of all the reports being ignored, but if I got it right, it also coovers the scammers those are 'successful' enough in what they're doing to be able to pay some kind of a 'fee'. That's disgusting if it's really so, totally believable though, considering all the evidence regarding that. The site that is supposed to be revealing the scammers instead covers them. Wow. Sounds like something absolutely possible in our world of corruption.
    Painless 2 likes this.
  7. sKYez♥ #JebsWins

Steam:
    Legitti throwing dollars to admin to not ban him yet :D:D
  8. sKYez♥ #JebsWins

Steam:
    Well that pic is from internet ban (im from finland) but it can be photoshopped :)
  9. Fabeyy

Fabeyy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91326675
    Exactly...
  10. C'N'C

C'N'C New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50196470
    hahaha GJ steamrep !! i have been scammed and blocked by Legitti too :D why not give him a label scammer? The proof is obvious!
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @C'N'C You do realize that regardless of what tag we give them you still can trade or deal with this user and that SR is for educational purposes so you can make your own choices which apparently you've made a bad one even after you saw this report in whatever state it was in.
  12. er3jn`

er3jn` New User

Steam:
    BUT HE'S STILL A FCKING SCAMMER, HE NEEDS THAT TAG MEN, I dont even get how the f** you're SR mod if you dont do anything.. its so fcking obvious that he payed to mods..
  13. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    We are limited by the policies we apply tags with. That said. I will review this report as well.
  14. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Referring this to Horse. Marking as Evidence Provided again, with significant due diligence required before proceeding on a judgement.
  15. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I find your lack of remorse concerning when it even comes to a small amount of funds.... we asked for counter evidence you didn't even want to try to provide.
    I'm accepting the report based on the evidence provided.

A note to everyone else NOT involved with the report but posted here: We don't tolerate baseless accusations from those that are not involved. Some reports take time to review, some may never get reviewed - that isn't the sole objective. The accusations of paying off staff is beyond ridiculous and unfounded.
    Therefore future outbursts or accusations of such you can keep to yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.