1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198026133530 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ᴾᴮ ᴿ Chubby Chaser, Apr 24, 2015.

1. ᴾᴮ ᴿ Chubby Chaser

ᴾᴮ ᴿ Chubby Chaser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43775253
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198026133530

Victim profile: 76561198047816234

What happened? Description:
    Just to start off, when I show my pictures of the chat I want to apologize in advance, I don't deal with people like this maturely, I tend to lack respect for people who try to do things like this so I tend to lose my "cool".

So basically I was playing TF2 one day, a guy told me to accept his friends invite. He said it was important and that it involved me and something to do with steamrep. Naturally I'm curious as to what he's talking about so I accept his friends invite (which is "Nick" the person I'm reporting) and he starts talking about how he's marked as a scammer and that I need to give him items in I don't want him to file a report against me since I traded with him last year (not knowing he was a scammer, I only found out when he told me a year later).

Here are the pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/Zm2PRv6.png

http://i.imgur.com/uCwZmKM.png

After that, I removed him and blocked him and am now writing this report.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ᴾᴮ ᴿ Chubby Chaser

ᴾᴮ ᴿ Chubby Chaser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43775253
  3. DuskShade

DuskShade New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94051897
    You're the one who traded with a marked scammer, its your responcibility to check who you trade with. So what if it was blackmail, you still traded with him and from what I can see I posted proof that you traded with me, so why shouldn't you get marked? I got marked on 1 simple trade with a marked scammers, what makes you any different?

Clearly this just means, that you can be trading with marked scammers all you want as long as you tell them to act like they're blackmailing. Way of fog to keep the community clean
  4. Burk very angry

Burk very angry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42283035
    lel you did blackmail xd
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Thank you for your report. The user was previously banned by Steamrep and/or one of our partner communities. Due to this, I am archiving this report for use in any subsequent appeals. In the event of an appeal, your report may be reopened for further review.