1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198133830188 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Phalafel | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198133830188

Victim profile: 76561198133830188

What happened? Description:
    he added me on steam a few weeks ago. He said that he wants to buy my unusuals/aussie he wants to give me paypla money. i checked his steam reps and i trust him that he isn't a scammer. i accept the trade and he went offline i thought it was his internet connection, so i don't took screenshots.. that was a mistake. he blocked me and switched to a private profile and changed his name from croissant69 to suka blyat. later he switched his bp to public again.
    i lost a terror watt exquisite rack, bubbling dead cone and spec ks aussie wrench... he has fakereps on his profile! don't trust him!​

Provide Evidence:
    I just have the following screenshots:​

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her, and your trade history.
  3. I have an email he sent me.

Attached Files:

4. Cheeky Breeky

Cheeky Breeky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86782230
    added you, i bought that profile a few time ago, i want to give back the stuff the guy steal
  5. the guy bought the account of the scammer and he want to give me the stuff back
  6. Cheeky Breeky

Cheeky Breeky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86782230
    We have resolved, this report can be closed
  7. he didn't response me. he said that if i remove the report he will give me the stuff back, because he wanted to trade with this account... i haven't got anything back and he didn't response me. DON'T TRADE WITH THIS GUY!
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Phalafel | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Please provide an unedited shot of your paypal history for this time period plus and minus several days or till current. Make sure you include the URL at the top of the screen. And any other evidence you wish to provide.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm archiving this report due to lack of response/evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.