1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198001221732 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by TheSheep, Aug 25, 2015.

1. TheSheep

TheSheep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53234659
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198001221732

Victim profile: 76561198066735047

What happened? Description:
    Accused made a thread on Reddit dota 2 trade forum and offered to gift swap his untradable until Aug, 30, SF arcana (bought from steam market I suppose) for TI5 immortals. As I did not have any giftable TI5 immortals at the moment I asked to trade it for my Immortal Bloodfeather Wing upon which he agreed. He said that he would not wait for his Arcana to be tradable (tradable only on 30th August) as he wanted it fast so I agreed upon it. I went first trusting him and once I traded the item to him and confirmed the email. He deleted and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pic1: Accused scammer agreeing upon the trade in chat log and the blood feather which has already been sent to his account. View attachment 313445

Pic2: More of the chatlog between us and him agreeing upon it until the point he deletes me. View attachment 313446

Pic3: My trade history as proof of trading him the Bloodfeather first before him gifting his untradable until Aug 30 SF Arcana. View attachment 313444

Attached Files:

2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @TheSheep

Please go into Dota2 Reborn Beta and take a screenshot of your profile which will show opened gift history.
  3. TheSheep

TheSheep New User

Steam:
    @Captain, he's deleted me off my friend list and blocked me. I don't understand how I will be able to see 'gift history' in Reborn when he's not on my friend list anymore. Furthermore, I wrote that I TRADED my QOP Wings not gift. That's why I posted a screenshot of my inventory trade history, its recorded there.
  4. TheSheep

TheSheep New User

Steam:
    Hello uploaded my reborn gift history as requested. Take action please.

Attached Files: