1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198143519514 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ๖ۣۜKnightfall, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ๖ۣۜKnightfall

๖ۣۜKnightfall New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82006202
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198143519514

Victim profile: 76561198124278133

What happened? Description:
    He told me that he wants my non Strange Professional Killstreak Scattergun and i said why not for a good offer? i told him to offer he said i'll give you a 10 ref hat and i was like No? it's worth 5 Keys and then he told me that he'll give more and then i just unfriended him because i knew he didn't have the right value in his Inventory, http://steamcommunity.com/id/yag-108/inventory/ ,​

Provide Evidence:
    It was a scam attempt he didn't scam me or take any items, but i'm reporting here so that he doesn't scam other players.​

Attached Files:

2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @๖ۣۜKnightfall

First, thank you for the report.

But I'm afraid I have to say that this report doesn't warrant a mark on his account. I even checked out his backpack and it's worth 184 refined or $23 of which is an estimated of 11.5 keys. Now, lets say this wasn't the case.. it could have been a sharking attempt, of which also isn't markable. It's always hard to determine the users intentions though, especially IF a user doesn't know the price of the item(s) involved.

But as I said, I do thank you for the report.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.