1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198025018960 - (Deluxe Jumperoo / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RPSSHero, May 6, 2014.

1. RPSSHero

RPSSHero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48499214
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198025018960 (Deluxe Jumperoo)

Victim profile: 76561198057264157

What happened? Description:
    May 6th, 2014... I was on a trade server: "BOOM! Unusual Trade Server". On that day I decided to sell my strange "Your Eternal Reward" on the server. Then Deluxe Jumperoo trades me 2 items for it. The El Jefe, and Chieftain's Challenge with The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants: Paint. He tells me in the trade that it is worth 8.67 all together and he's overpaying! So I accept the trade and then I double check the price. Really all together 7.32 refined metal worth. That made me very angry, so I asked for a refund. He simply declines my trades over and over. In a matter of time he will sell that knife and he will block all communications sooner or later. It is kinda silly that it's 2 scaps off but still the Your Eternal Reward is 1 whooping key and I would like that back ASAP. The best you guys can do is make him noted for his scamming. Thanks you and good day.​

Provide Evidence:
    All I can show you is that the trade happened. Sorry I have no further information about the chat in the trade and more evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. [PPM] Happy

[PPM] Happy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78841384
    How's it worth 7.32 refined in total? Why not 10 refined? Why not 1 scrap? You provide no proof of the price - and he can value his items at whatever he wants.
  3. ĔлigмД.txt (KeroKero)

ĔлigмД.txt (KeroKero) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48263858
    There's also the fact that SteamRep does not mark users for trade ups/upgrading, however you want to word it.
    I can see nothing here to suggest scamming of any category but rather you getting unsatisfied with a trade you made.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

SteamRep does not get involved in pricing disputes. Invalid.

Thanks.