1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198191849301 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DBZModder, Aug 31, 2015.

1. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40953065
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198191849301

Victim profile: 76561198042171859

What happened? Description:
    Basically, I added him overnight, He was a Graphics Designer, So i did my research and kept him entertained, Then, things started to stop adding up and he deleted and blocked me off his steam​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots are below, They include all of the chat up to where i added him.​

Attached Files:

2. Roibt

Roibt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115791786
    There is no cash fraud here, you can ask my previeus customers , i my may logo work fairly without any scam.
    In addition i blocked you because you took my time and i wasnt interested in making a logo for you.
  3. Roibt

Roibt New User

Steam:
    In addition this person think that im scammer though i havent scammed no one (Including him).
    In addition there is no rule that can force me to make logos for people who i dont want to, this person might got offended from me and this is may be right, though no scam.
    Please remove this report because there is no even 1 proof of me doing something like that!.
    Thank you and have a good day :)
  4. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    The report will stay, You had no reason to just simply Unfriend and block me, i at no point insulted you either, All i was trying to do was make you f✿✿✿ up, In which you did, Unfortunatly, For you of course, We'll await admin responce.
  5. Roibt

Roibt New User

Steam:
    This sound like you are mad, and yes i have reason for unfriend and block you, you have took about 30 min fron my time asking questions and try to make me look like a scammer.
    I havent scammed anyway and i have made all of the logos by myself.
  6. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    Report will stay.
  7. Roibt

Roibt New User

Steam:
    Sure mate, i dont care waiting for the admin to check it out...
  8. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    obviously you do care since you're commenting, if you show me proof you know FinsGraphics, Ill void this Report.
  9. ScorchingVenom™

ScorchingVenom™ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74998026
    Enough of the endless drama.
    From what I see and hear, you both are entirely wrong.
    • No scam was involved at all. Only endless bickering about an agreement to pay someone 20 "euro."
    • Blocking someone is suspicious, even after a wallet deal.
    • Both of you go onto irreverent topics while-going during the agreement session.
    So even if you reported him, you we're attempting to mislead SteamRep admins into thinking that this person is a scammer?

Really now? You're a Graphics Artist. You should have all the time in the world.
    I'm in a Graphic Artist, AND Animation studies. As well in future plans to be a Programmer/Coder.
    I see this nothing but a escape plan for some reason beyond my understand.
  10. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    You have nothing to do with this report, Remove your comment as its not needed.
  11. ScorchingVenom™

Steam:
    I'm not even going to explain how rude that comment you just made to me is, but I will end it here.
    A SteamRep Admin will be here shortly to determine a verdict, please patiently wait until that happens.
    [SHADoW-93] likes this.
  12. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
  13. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:

14. [SHADoW-93]

Steam:
  15. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    We didnt get to that part, That part was right after he explained to me who FinsGaming is, and how i could contact him personally and not through Youtube.
  16. ScorchingVenom™

Steam:
    You can still communicate with him on an agreement and close the report yourself.
  17. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    Unfortunatly, For him of course, i have another person working on my Graphics, Furthermore, He has blocked me and he probably wont unblock me.
    Also, The only way ill close this report is if he shows me proof that "FinsGraphics" is an associate of his.
  18. @DBZModder @Roibt

There has been no scam committed from what I have read their was an agreement, the user making the "logo" has waited for you to waste his time and try to make him look like a scammer. This trade was not even Steam related I do not think. It was an agreement for online money transfer for a "logo"
    ScorchingVenom™ likes this.
  19. [SHADoW-93]

Steam:
  20. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    Of course it was Steam related, If you look back at the chat, He says he accepts CSGO skins, in which i agreed to doing so with.