1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198191849301 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DBZModder, Aug 31, 2015.

1. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40953065
    But i do believe this is under the wrong section, it should be under "Impersonation with attempt to defraud" or whatever as he attempted to use FinsGraphics for his own thing.
  2. ScorchingVenom™

ScorchingVenom™ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74998026
    According to from what I've read, it'd say you pay him with something called "euro," which I can only assume would be a CSGO-related economy or those skins you were talking about earlier in a betting situation sort of thing.
  3. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    20 euro in csgo skins, Indeed, Please, if you know nothing about CSGO dont bother replying, Thanks for the help anyway.
  4. @DBZModder @ScorchingVenom™

This is getting out of hand if you have something to say about a report please don't post it. Just PM the person instead.
  5. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    Exacly what i wrote above, Although What he was doing above us was perfectly fine as it was on topic and was helping the report
  6. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
    Well, this clears up things a bit. Could have said that in the initial report.
  7. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    It shouldn't have (since its stated in the convo) But glad it does?
  8. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
  9. Roibt

Roibt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:115791786
    First, i never took your payment / skins, second of all i didnt want to trade with you and im glad you could find other graphic designer.
    The fact that im graphic designer doesnt mean that i have all the time in the world and doesnt means that i have to accept every customer that comes by.
    I agree that blocking seems fishy and from now and on i will just write it on the text message.
    I would love the admin to come and check this case, i havent scammed anyone and yes i feel like removing this report is the right thing.
    But after all its your choice, Good luck
    and have a good day :)
  10. DBZModder

DBZModder New User

Steam:
    All i want is for you to show me you interact with FinsGraphics, and no bullshit youtube PM's.