1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198209998755 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Jxq, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Jxq

Jxq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:118514853
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198209998755

Victim profile: 76561198197295434

What happened? Description:
    (Copied and pasted from my steam ticket, so some may not make sense out of context):

I found a trade on CS:GO Lounge, saying that this guy will give me a Falchion Knife | Stained for 2 gift copies of CS:GO (Here is a transcript from our chat that you could see in the chat log screenshots):

8:55 AM - Jxq: Okay, last message, will you be available in 6 hours? Also, how come you're trading the knife for so low value?
    8:56 AM - -#Dobital#-: I will be available and i am selling my knife for it cause i want the games.. and if you cannot do the trade tell me ill search for another person cause i am waiting from yesterday
    8:57 AM - Jxq: Oh yeah so I bought the gifts from a guy (had to pay $17.50 each cause they were tradable) and the trade offer is pending, but can't accept cause I'm on my phone.
    8:57 AM - Jxq: I will for sure be able to trade when I get home in 6 hours
    8:58 AM - Jxq: For sure yes
    8:58 AM - -#Dobital#-: ok

He told me that I should create a trade offer to him giving my gifts of CS:GO for his knife. However, he said he could not accept my trade for some reason (he told me probably lag). He said he was able to accept one gift copy for his knife, but not both. He didn't want to be scammed, so I offered to email the gift to an email address, as well as send a trade offer to him for the knife. He replied saying he's checking his email, and then went offline and declined my trade offer. I knew from the start this was a sketchy trade, but I thought that it could be legit because of all his +rep on both of his profiles. Obviously all the reputation is fake, and at the very least should be taken off his account. All of the chat logs are included here, and I know that you may not refund gifts, so this isn't why I'm here. I am asking for you to protect the community from this scammer, and to trade ban him. He does have another report filed about him on steamrep.com (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198209998755), but I did not see that until it was too late. Thank you for helping me out, and please, if I missed anything, don't hesitate to ask any questions!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Nibelhim

Nibelhim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42666945
    ya, he did the same thing to me, hence my report, i also -repped him on lounge
  3. [CSGODICES.COM] Xtreeme

[CSGODICES.COM] Xtreeme New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95900970
    hey he did the same to me as well for my rust!!!