1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198008327262 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CelSur, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CelSur

CelSur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20953044
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198008327262

Victim profile: 76561198165839858

What happened? Description:
    I added him from a trade forum to trade my copy of gta v for his cs go items and he have a very good profile , and i go first with the gift and he deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:
    PROOF​

Attached Files:

2. Pepes

Pepes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24030767
  3. Pepes

Pepes New User

Steam:
    because I can't edit my post, so his private public seems for me odd, why he has private profil? Ashamed of something?
  4. Drein

Drein New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7103572
    the historical data of your profile seems to weight on you since you have the same profile picture at the time of the scam with the chat, but try to report on the post of the guy if you feel like you've been wrongly accused, an admin will process it shortly if you use the report function
  5. Pepes

Pepes New User

Steam:
  6. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    Drein please include trade history and click on the profile of the user you traded with. That should help out.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  7. CelSur

CelSur New User

Steam:
    Bro dont try this s✿✿✿s with me i can even give the account to the SR ADMINS TO CHECK THE GIFT HISTORY. YOU SCAMMED ME AND I TOOK BACK THE GIFT.
    I CAN EVEN MAKE A VIDEO IF NEEDED TO SHOW YOU YOU ARE THE SCAMMER

Attached Files:

• xx.png
      xx.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • sca.png
      sca.png
      File size:
      19.4 KB
      Views:
  8. Pepes

Pepes New User

Steam:
  9. CelSur

CelSur New User

Steam:
    Bro this is not the problem, tell me why you scammed a gift ? :)) and why you in the first reply say you are not the guy that scammed me and i showed you proof and now dont answer ?
    I say i can make a video or i can give the account to a sr admins to view the trade history.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Pepes You can help clear this up if you provide some evidence of your own.. full gift history for a start - do this thru a web browser, full screen do NOT edit the shot in anyway.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.