1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198145290909 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Backpack=Gone/scammed, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backpack=Gone/scammed

Backpack=Gone/scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92103924
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198145290909

Victim profile: 76561198144473576

What happened? Description:
    So this was a steam wallet scam she/he/it has done a trade before and i was happy. However one this user wanted to buy my account and i was very interested of selling it. My computer was not working so the conversation lasted a while. finally i it was working again so i did the trade. This user said i go first and she/he/it will send me the code so i did it. after the trade was done this user deleted me and stole my items. This user now have a different name but if you check the name history and some item history.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Backpack=Gone/scammed

Backpack=Gone/scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92103924
  3. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    I will add that the accused's Outpost trades also feature many items from this user:
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198192493327

Several higher value items were transferred from that account to the accused. The victim's backpack value dropped $30, with almost all the Stranges and reskins going to the accused. These observations combined with this report raises a few eyebrows.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Backpack=Gone/scammed
    Your report is lacking evidence - there is nothing here that indicates a scam happened with no chat logs/discussion or anything showing a break in contract.
    I'm archiving the report on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.