1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198067222652 - (MoreLikeKK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MoreLikeKK, Oct 4, 2015.

1. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53478462
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198067222652 (MoreLikeKK)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: ...
    | steam3ID: [U:1:179192181]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:89596090
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139457909
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/vfkmnvijf
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198139457909
    (Relative Account)

| steamname: MoreLikeKK
    | steam3ID: [U:1:219703122]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:109851561
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179968850
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MoreLikeKK
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198179968850
    (Alternative Account)​

Appeal description:
    Hello moderators, members of steamrep , so let me start (Again in little bit short way):
    Before long time ago several months ago I was scamming to be truly honest.
    The reason why I was trying to scam is because , before that happened I had one gut knife blue steel cost around 60~$ ( last time I said 50~ $ so sorry about that I read "If you are not sure said ,,may so" my apologies) then one person added me and he wanted to "buy it" , but something was happened and he stop trying to scam me and said about the scam methods . For me it was interesting but *FIRST TIME* I said : I'm not gonna do that . After few days I tried to sell it on ebay my knife then one person bought it I got the money but somehow he refunded and everything was already done , so I didn't had knife anymore (It was my last skin in inventory) . Then something happened on my mind and I decide to try out on 3-4 people (several) and it works but after that I said I'm gonna stop doing that also my "friend" was trying to scam on my account , but one good moderator named "Sjru" said to me "This is your account and you need to take responsibility" (Totally support him :) ) .
    So it took me long time to think , but helpfully few big traders told me is better to said the true , return skins and etc. (Also I support that)
    I'm gonna talk now about the theme "Victims who reported me on steamrep and scammed them for short cut" The first victim was Gamefandan which I scammed "AWP BOOM MW" and "AK47 REDLINE FT" . Already I send him friend request and the new update he was on steam before few hours ago , gonna provide screenshots . After he accept me we gonna discuss that for me it will be no problem to return the guy what I took . The second person who reported me was Mark The Turtle I took his "AK47 REDLINE FT" but before 2 days I added him and I offer him my "AK47 BLUE LAMINATE FN with Katowice 2014 stickers and Katowice 2015 stickers" and he accepted. Also I said it was using by multiply users but actually not for scam , just playing CSGO the game. He already know the true I told him , gonna send screenshot also.
    So yeah also I was pretty emotional about that happen and said to myself never to scam again because I realize it's just not worth making the things more worst . Also if you get scammed better try to make the community better , not to scam (I choose wrong way , but everyone learning by there mistakes) I got banned on steamrep because I confessions myself the things I did + I said my alternative account . Well I had nothing to said anything I truly changed ... seems last march I didn't scam nobody , because in this month I realize it's not worth but was afraid to share it and now better to share :).
    People who looking this post , please do not try to scam it's not worth it .
    Better get your own money and spend for the game or just if you playing matches also your winning skins . But the scam is the worst thing in the world by experience . Also I'm little bit happy to share and fill it again !

The person who convenience to scam I only remember he had many alternative accounts , his main was with the picture "Joker" and level 50 on steam cannot remember nothing else , I'm sorry about that :( .
    I didn't tell also the whole true on the moderator "Sjru" I was little bit afraid hopefully he understand me ! :) (I'm sorry) (Already we had big conversation with him)
    Hopefully the moderators review soon my "Topic" "Appeal" and hopefully accepted ! Again I'm sorry to this guys who went victims ! I promise I'm not gonna scam never again !
    Thanks to everyone !
    SteamRep Community/Moderators : Have a good day and keep the good work ! :) ( again :) )
    (Today gonna try to open profiles on public if I remember the email and password) Well successfully I open my old account , but my brother account couldn't (Email Forget) I send ticket to steam support probably gonna help !
    Gonna send screenshots !

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    The reason why is because I was afraid to telling the true . :( I'm really sorry but realize the lying it's not worth make the things worst . I was afraid to make the things more worst to be honest . But after talk with moderator realize again just better said the true . Yes I confirm I lie to "Mark The Turtle" for getting "hacked" but I already told him the true . I apologies to the person and we are all good ! The last is Gamefandan after he accepted I'm gonna said the true without playing dumb and gonna return the skins ! Again as I said sorry for everyone who I was before in this day I promise not gonna lie (playing dumb) (not gonna scam) (gonna try to make steam community better as everything I can) ! Moderator I'm really sorry for not telling the true back in the time but mostly already know the true as I said the only person remaining Gamefandan gonna make conversation with him as soon as possible and hopefully everything went well !
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    please stop posting in bold.
  5. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    I'm really sorry. I will not post in bold anymore !
  6. OfficiallMoreLikeKK

OfficiallMoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109851561
    Hello again !
    Sorry for posting , but I wanted to said actually my brother have other steam account but I never login on my PC .
    Do you need the account information or it's fine ? (He is not using pretty often the new account . The games he own are totally free)
    Before he was playing CS:GO in the old one. Basically the new one almost not used to play, but still .
    Really sorry to said later ! The account he got is pretty almost like decoration.

For the last person I'm still waiting to went online .
    I tried to tweet him , add random friends of his steam (talking what happened with each one) , voice call .
    I'm trying almost everything to contact with him , even I got his trade offer link but he put it as only friends.
    Still working on solution.

Have a great day !

*Please delete that post I login in wrong account sorry about that gonna post it again with the main* Truly sorry !
  7. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    Hello again !
    Sorry for posting , but I wanted to said actually my brother have other steam account but I never login on my PC .
    Do you need the account information or it's fine ? (He is not using pretty often the new account . The games he own are totally free)
    Before he was playing CS:GO in the old one. Basically the new one almost not used to play, but still .
    Really sorry to said later ! The account he got is pretty almost like decoration.

For the last person I'm still waiting to went online .
    I tried to tweet him , add random friends of his steam (talking what happened with each one) , voice call .
    I'm trying almost everything to contact with him , even I got his trade offer link but he put it as only friends.
    Still working on solution.
    (sorry for my mistake)
  8. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    P.S. : I'm repairing this post his new account was using on my pc for trying the game "Call Of Duty Black Ops 2" for short time . I saw on the steam application it has login (Didn't remember) . Really sorry for the spam and troubles . If you want the new account of my brother just said and I'm gonna give it but it's not using often . For now if I post again I'll will write carefully and understandable . Also gonna provide new screenshots (uncropped) if I fix everything (the last person). Again sorry for the spam in the other account I post .
  9. Gamefandan

Gamefandan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29215767
    MoreLikeKK has contacted me and explained the situation. I'm really surprised at how diligent he was at attempting to contact me simply to try and patch things up. I had already made peace with the fact that I would never get my skins back. MoreLikeKK seems to be truly sorry for scamming and is making active attempts at making things right: He says that he will be sending me keys equal to what he has taken. I forgive him.
  10. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    Hello there !
    Today I repay the last victim and I think it went well. The problem was about the keys , because OPSkins had some issues with the keys at the moment and I bought skins but he was fine with that . I told him if he want keys just need to wait for a trade but he accept the skins ! :)
    I'm gonna provide screenshots (uncropped) . Have a good day !

Attached Files:

11. Mark the Turtle

Mark the Turtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41595924
    All is ok, he gave me an item back to make up for it.
  12. MoreLikeKK

MoreLikeKK New User

Steam:
    Hello again .
    Sorry for delay , the steam support change the email and I was able to login and make it everything public.
    It has problem with the first ticket , so I was needed to make a new one with my brother permission steam support account .
    I'm gonna provide screenshot of the steam support final answer .
    The account is on public since 5-th november.
    Hopefully the screenshot it's enough , if it is not gonna upload the full conversation.

Attached Files:

13. You Are The One

Steam:
    You seemed to have abandoned this account. RWC related scams its very rare we grant appeals for, usually only if it was outside of the users control. These scams took place over at least 2 weeks, not a day or two where one could argue just a bad day. In addition, lying during repayment (very late repayment btw) also brings into question if you are actually sorry for what you did. I am going to decline to grant this appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016