1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198144322797 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iamjwu, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41859710
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198144322797

Victim profile: 76561198043985149

What happened? Description:
    Messaged me for a few days, talking about trading and what items. Called on voice chat and he was going to send PayPal money through, I made trade offer and then he blocked me and didn't send money.​

Provide Evidence:
    He blocked me and I have no evidence in screenshots except for my own inventory and then me losing the items but he has fake +rep on his account and has probably scammed many people. He sounded young and said he was 15 years old. Sorry I couldn't get any information/evidence, just me being gullible online.​

Attached Files:

2. ★JayZ I Trading★

★JayZ I Trading★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92028534
    You realize that this is invalid in many ways? Anyways on my behalf, our original deal was to trade the following items for keys:
    The Butterfly Knife Case hardened
    Ak Case Hardened
    Desert Eagle Conspiracy
    Glock-18 Dragon Tattoo
    USP-S Orion
    and the Famas Styx
    I told you to send me a offer as I was busy at the moment, however I received a trade with nothing on my part? Lesson learned, always double check your trades before sending them. You have absolutely no proof me supposedly "scamming" you and of course all trades are final
  3. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    Oh hey how's the streams and Shakespeare going? Saying you have to voice call me so I can't screenshot any evidence. It was also the M4A4 Bullet Rain. This guy has scammed so many people like look at his inventory. You also blocked me so I can't go back and show them the messages.
  4. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    Yeah the "deal" was you send me $315 NZD to my paypal that I gave you. No keys what so ever. Can't believe you even have the balls to lie as well on here. You're going to go so far in life scamming people, hope you feel good about yourself.

Attached Files:

5. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    I wonder how many people you've scammed to get all those $1000+ expensive skins. You're such scum. And he also makes his profile private after I do the trade.
  6. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    Like I said, I'm just going to be leaving this to the SteamRep admins if they ever respond considering my reports aren't even confirmed yet.
    Profile was often set to Friends only if you didn't notice, I believe when adding people w/ a Friends only profile they can see it.
    Don't be mad because you didn't double check the trade, not my problem in this case.
    Like on SteamRep, you need to provide proof of everything
  7. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Addressed to both of you: Your accounts of the terms of payment seem to differ (OP claims PayPal, accused claims keys). Is there any evidence either of you could provide to demonstrate either of these agreements?

As for the accused, if you both agreed to trade the items for some form of payment (keys/PayPal) as claimed here:
    and the other person messed up their offer, the honest thing to do would have been to contact the other person and point out the errors in the offer so that the mutual agreement made earlier would be reached properly. If you make an agreement and don't follow through on it, you can be held liable for breaking your terms.
    iamjwu likes this.
  8. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    Clearly ★JayZ I Trading★ is an expert at this because he purposely told me he could only voice call because he was supposably watching streams and doing shakespeare homework. He's acting all innocent. The honest deal was I send trade first as he has "more rep" and that he would send $315NZD to my PayPal which I gave to him in our conversation on Steam. I cannot provide steam message screenshot evidence because he blocked me straight after and changed his profile to private. He's most likely done this repeatedly. I wouldn't be making this report if I was lying or on the good side of the situation. I've learned my lesson now about not trading to random people now.
  9. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    I have gotten nothing out of this. He's got my skins and he didn't pay me on PayPal. That was the deal.

Attached Files:

10. ★JayZ I Trading★

Steam:
    Last reply as I'll let the SteamRep admins decide now.
    You need PROOF, not my problem that you sent your items without keys, simply if you're going to report someone back it up with enough evidence.
  11. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
    You're going to go so far in life scamming people man. Such great honest morals..
  12. iamjwu

iamjwu New User

Steam:
  13. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hello @iamjwu

I have rejected the report, as there is not sufficient evidence of agreement to payment.

Next time: take screenshots of the chat, take a video recording that includes sound if they steam call you (or) tell them to keep it chat based.

I am sorry for the loss of the items.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.