1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Dupstylez Chargebacked paypal

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Asiong Salonga, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59019741
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dupstylez/

Hi there I have a huge concern here because Last September 25 I had a transaction here with mr.Dupstylez which I posted here in the forum http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/is-this-trader-legit-for-buying-keys.111967/#post-311295 also while transacting with him.

What happened is that I gave him the keys that he ordered which as 209 keys and then I received the paypal payment. Everything was fine up until October 1 which I believed he charged it back. Ive been talking to him everyday regarding this matter. He's always saying that his paypal had been on limit for payments. Is this true? because as what i've known theres no limit on sending money unless its more than 10k $ usd in one transaction. Or is this a scam? Because right now my business is on hold because of what he did the ended up my paypal being on negative balance. Need enlightment here thanks.

Attached here are some evidences of our transaction.

Attached Files:

2. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
  3. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
  4. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
    Our conversation today as of 10:53am SGT

Attached Files:

5. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
    Continuation

Attached Files:

6. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    1) Reports aren't filed here

2) Dups has been having huge issues with paypal due to his country. I've been speaking with him and trying to get him verified. He is now verified, and paypal is looking into each of the reversals THEY made due to them limiting his account.

EDIT:

I can confirm it was him that spoke with me earlier today about this issue as well, as he references me in the screenshots.

Before I got banned from paypal, my account was locked and they started their own disputes on all of my payments from that month, it sucked. They do it to try and prevent fraudulent nature. Hopefully this works out in a way you both are happy.
  7. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
    Thanks for confirming sir
  8. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
    atleast i can sleep well now
  9. Asiong Salonga

Asiong Salonga New User

Steam:
    I wanna cry. T_T the 2$ transaction was approved but the larger one which is 356$ got a reversal T_T

Attached Files:

10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  11. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**