1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198004448614 - (Lucratively / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by snubz., Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snubz.

snubz. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22091443
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198004448614 (Lucratively)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Regarding anyone who will read this,

It has been 1592 days (from this post) since I scammed one user on TF2. My account has not been active at all and to be honest I never go on steam any more.

It was over 4 years ago that this happened, so I was 13 years old. I was so immature and thought my actions had no consequences whatsoever, I want to change that being a 17 year old.

I was thinking about building a gaming PC as I am getting bored of my Xbox One and with the scammer status currently held upon my account I think it is time for that to be lifted. I have not committed any fraudulent acts similar to this one since. It really shocked me when I was punished (losing my whole inventory) and I really want to get back to the TF2 Scene.

I would love to pay back the person I scammed but I really don't have money. I would love the opportunity to say sorry and personally apologise to him/her for the trouble I caused such a long time ago. I hope that his/her items were returned when I was punished as now that brings me joy that a scumbag like me was dealt with properly.

I hope you can see that I have changed for good and want to be on the right, positive side of SteamRep.

Thank you and I hope the decision you make is the decision I would like. Take care when you take action against me please.​
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
  3. snubz.

snubz. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22091443
    Could you link me to the users steam profile? If I can add them and apologise and try to give what I have in my inventory to them, that would be great.

What do I repay? The exact items I took or just enough that the victim is satisfactory?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    already appealed and denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.