1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198122373520 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FreeMann, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeMann

FreeMann New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77459941
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198122373520

Victim profile: 76561198115185611

What happened? Description:
    The scammer said that he'll give me his Minecraft account for my Bill's. I thought he was a nice trader. He told me that he's gonna give me the account username and password first. then I need to give him my bills so the scammer can give me the answers to the security questions that I need to answer before using the Minecraft account. After I gave him my Bills. He unfriended me. I do not have screenshots of the chat as he unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Greed 3

Greed 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81053896
    I gave you access to play the account (username and pass are still the same), which is what you asked for. Also even if others see this as a scam, its a third party game. which you shouldn't be using steam to buy in the first place. All in all. I gave you the account. There shouldn't be an issue.. just go and use it. I sold it so idrc what u do with it.
  3. FreeMann

FreeMann New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77459941
    Whatever, I've seen another report where you sold the same account. How can I use an account that you already sold? Maybe it's because you didn't sell it.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid that without evidence of the agreement or chat logs that we can not continue with this report - Set to invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.