1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198135601110 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Raptor, Oct 11, 2015.

1. The Raptor

The Raptor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35510660
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135601110

Victim profile: 76561198031287049

What happened? Description:
    He said he will give me his AK if I finish the work for him and when I asked for him to send trade offer he removed immediately​

Provide Evidence:
    I had done work for this guy prior to this and spent a long time putting time and effort into it and this time he messaged me again saying his friends wants one too and that he will give a st ak redline ft for it. as soon as I asked him to trade he deleted me and it looks like it's not his first time attempting to scam, he's had a report earlier this week claiming he was "pranking" his friend.​

Attached Files:

2. police_leemun ñíPZ

police_leemun ñíPZ Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87667691
    ^^ may i add he told me to make my own i watched a tutoriol after you told me to make my own i went and watched a spoderman video bcause i was bored. I removed you because i keep my friends list small. The other one was simply a gag with some friends as he was mine at the point and the knife was returned.
  3. The Raptor

The Raptor New User

Steam:
    you watched a video cause you were bored and just remove withour saying anything cause you want to keep it small? sureeeee u cant fool everyone buddy nice excuse. and the other one of course you returned cause you saw he reported and you had a change of heart but it doesnt look like that in this case
  4. police_leemun ñíPZ

Steam:
    Ok fine, I admit that I did go offline because of the redline. But it wasn't because I was trying to scam you believe me if I or someone was it would not have stopped there. It was over a picture and I do not see the harm caused if I removed you before anything went down. In no way was there a scam and I am sorry if you feel that way.
  5. police_leemun ñíPZ

Steam:
    May i also add that this is under paypal scams...
  6. The Raptor

The Raptor New User

Steam:
    No you may not add more and more useless information, this didn't fit anywhere else and they will move it if they feel it's necessary. Let them decide how this works out I'm sure they will understand.
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • By policy, we do not accept reports dealing with proprietary maps, scripts, artwork, video design, or copyright.
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid.
    Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.