1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197998834745 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by sunnymann, Sep 23, 2015.

1. sunnymann

sunnymann New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48415977
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197998834745

Victim profile: 76561198057097683

What happened? Description:
    So this guy http://steamcommunity.com/id/etojegofman said that he wanted to play with me, he had a legit profile and a good rank so i decided to play with him. He asked me if i had teamspeak and i said yes. He sed me an ip... and now comes the scam part. When i joined the server a message showed up who said 'you cant join the server because you dont got the latest sound version "CLICK HERE TO INSTALL IT"' i clicked on it i downloadet something, couldnt conect to steam for 2 minutes and after that, when i reconnected my 3 cobble packages were gone and my steam wallet was set from 10€ to 0,39€ Here's a picture of the trade http://imgur.com/AJfwpsf Can anybody give me any advices on how i could get my items back or at least help me and report him! I know it wouldn't happen if i enabled trade email confirmation but i didn't :(((​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You were hijacked. Please take steps to protect your PC. Install an antivirus, use MalWareBytes/CCleaner.

Afterwards, make a Steam Support account. Make a ticket and say that you were hijacked, linking the specific trade(s) that were made during that time while your account was out of your control. If you had your email confirmation turned on during the hijacking, Steam has a one-time customer service policy of returning your hijacked items.
    sunnymann likes this.
  3. sunnymann

sunnymann New User

Steam:
    thx for the advice :)
  4. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
  5. sunnymann

sunnymann New User

Steam:
    thx for the evidence i couldn't provide :)