1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198110709280 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☠Crⓔⓔp☠, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198110709280

Victim profile: 76561198162503174

What happened? Description:
    He scammed outta of my key with pretending to be SR moderator and doing trusted friend (did NOT impersonated me)​

Provide Evidence:
    Today, someone helped me add drift (the guy who unblocked me finally) Right now, after asking who did he trade the key to, he is saying bacon, bacon has scammed outta of my key, and turned my key into engineer items, when asking back, by sending to my alternate named 'Ma-jar" He refuses, right now. Note that I lost my screenshots (from a very long time ago) He said I would be trade banned, asked for trusted friend if it's online, and said it was drift.

P.S I'm currently trade banned, just to remember I traded my key to drift long ago, I will ask the screenshot later and provide it.

Scam Type : Trusted Friend Scam with SR Moderator pretending.
    (NOTE : He did not impersonated me or anything, just took my key outta of drift's and made it into rare engineer items. I will provide more screenshots as he say, he is still added.

Also, as this idiot didn't read the rules NOT to scam the scammer (like me) He still go ahead and put the bat in my ass.​

Attached Files:

2. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Now he is spamming me links to some guy.

Attached Files:

3. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    This is last chat. Maybe...

Attached Files:

4. Are you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kidding me First of all I never pretended to be an SR mod. Second I can show you a picture of my recent trades f✿✿✿✿✿.Third you are just mad because you got trade banned you shoudl rethink you're life like wtf. The last time I traded was Spet 5. I never pretended to be and SR member I don't do that s✿✿✿.

Attached Files:

5. Oh and look at this smart ass That was sept 15 and you're little friend Drift all i asked him to do was unblock you I had no trades with him I don't trade if I don't know the person so yeah

Attached Files:

6. Third I bought the Engi items
  7. theboo64

theboo64 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40328524
    Hey, I got sent a link to this to defend bacon. But I think that you both are in the wrong here, first things first. there is no evidence against bacon in this chat, only scripts of him saying that it was fake. Second thing, bacon. WHY THE f✿✿✿ DIDNT YOU BLOCK THE GUY WHO TRIED TO SCAM YOU SEVERAL TIMES! ARE YOU f✿✿✿✿✿✿ RETARTED? third, take a look at these, I took them after he got trade banned to gloat. But if you can see, he admits to stealing unusuals and also apparently roblox accounts? What im trying to prove is that this guy is a known scammer, obviously he wanted to get some enjoyment out of the person who got him trade banned. PS: im Pablo, that's my brothers account, also that's his other account.

Attached Files:

8. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    Do you have any proof of the supposed trade (inventory history, etc)? The chat log you provided does not seem to corroborate your story at all (and you seem to be using some of the same scare tactics you were using in this report here).

Given you have a history of harassing users that report you, the evidence provided so far seems to point to this being another attempt at petty revenge.
  9. Exactly He is trying to see if he can get me banned thanks man
  10. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    I basicly don't have screenshot of him trading my key to him, I will ask drift to give it. It's hard to catch him online, plus i'm not harassing those guys because of the report
    that is against me, it's because drift finally told me who the f✿✿✿ stole my key, if I really traded him, I would provided. But what he did is, did trusted friend scam, that's it.
  11. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Bacon and theboo are trying to derail my report also.

Dildo baggins is the name of the person that scammed me.

He is currently lying he was going in garry mod servers with this name.

14 days ago. lol.
  12. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Show all your trade offers, ✿✿✿✿✿✿.
  13. First of all I showed you my recent trades so you are just mad because I cant get banned for doing something I never did I know you are mad because you got trade banned Does not mean you go after me like really I would never Impersonate a SR I respect what they do and I would never act like I am apart of them. Plus I never scam because I only trade with people I know Because I got scammed again but doing this is what they call being a child. I know you're butthurt here is something you can use to help STOP BEING A FKING DICK TO PEOPLE
  14. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    Note to admins. Apparently, when after catching drift online, asking him to upload screenshot, he keeps on saying 2lazy sometimes. When I said go to this site http://prnt.sc uploading screenshot site, he said it was a virus and blocked me, EVEN it's not a virus. Is he idiot or what?

Attached Files:

15. Obliviously you have no proof and what is going on is that you two are working together to ban me sorry not gonna work tell you're friend to upload it. Because All the proof you have so far is garbage mine is actually legit so ask you're friend to upload it or you wont win this case.
  16. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

Steam:
    You are little f✿✿✿✿✿ and ✿✿✿✿✿✿, this guy left me negative trust on my backpack.tf profile for no reason. f✿✿✿ you.
  17. You seem like you don't want to talk to me Croop or Snlpar I tried to have a 1v1 conversation about this but it seems you don't because you're little tricks aren't working oh well.
  18. Can a goddamn mod finish this already this is getting annoying.
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no scam here and this report has run its course.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.