1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid ? (?)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [B6a6a]Mr.Ableas™, Aug 23, 2012.

1. [B6a6a]Mr.Ableas™

[B6a6a]Mr.Ableas™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41636046
    I was on RAWR tradeing server guy traded me and he was interested in my unusual hat
    it was rimmed raincatcher w/ blizzardy storm
    he said that have an alt account and he said he is sold this account that he is on for someone and he told him he have a unusual demo hat inside the account
    he explained to me in side the trade( I only have the chat)
    that the guy changed the password and this is his only chance to get an unusual hat so we agreed that he pays me from the second account (his main account) 3.5 buds for my hat
    so we traded and after few min he goes online in oreder to go to the other account I waited about 30 mins and the guy didn't show up so I added some of the (what he called his main account) friends
    and one of them helped me very much and I contacted to the guy and he said he have no other accounts

Scammer info
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066493643/

scammer MaiN (the one that have the hat now)
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986398741
    http://steamrep.com/?id=76561197986398741

P.S
    see the attached files they will explain

Attached Files:

2. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
    May you post a screenshot of your Inventory history where is the said trade?

Possible scammer:
    steamID: 이라이
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53113957
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066493643
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066493643

Hours in TF2:
    Team Fortress 2
    14.9 hrs / 15.3 hrs

Possible scammer alt - says that he did not scam the hat
    steamID: Latios
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:13066506
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986398741
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197986398741

Hours in TF2:
    Team Fortress 2
    6.1 hrs / 58.6 hrs

His friend who told him about buying the hat possibly:
    steamID: lickitung
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:46998726
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054263181
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198054263181

Conversation with the possible "alt":
    Code:
    23. srpna 2012
    13:42 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Hey!
    13:42 - Latios: hi?
    13:42 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I'm little interested about history of your hat as I may be able to buy it
    13:42 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: How many did you pay for it?
    13:42 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: *much
    13:42 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I have keys, metals and another unusual
    13:43 - Latios: what unusual?
    13:43 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Vivid billycock that better one
    13:43 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: its 1 of 2
    13:43 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: oh I found this: just bought this hat through paypal for 50$ im looking for some good offers on this
    13:43 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: who sold you this so cheap?
    13:44 - Latios: it's a 2 bud hat, that wasn't cheap, and i bought it from some guy on a random server. Why?
    13:45 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: oh, just was interested and btw how can a random guy on a random server sell you some hat for paypal - irl money?
    13:45 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Is it duped or clean?
    13:45 - Latios: clean, not duped
    13:45 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: oh good
    13:46 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Who was the previous owner if I may know?
    13:46 - Latios: and the guy went first so i had no problem paying with paypal
    13:46 - Latios: i have no idea, didn't add him. check the history
    13:46 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: just if he wasnt scammer or something
    13:46 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I want to buy clean hats
    13:46 - Latios: to my knowledge it's not scammed
    13:47 - Latios: this is my first unusual, bought it with paypal so if you're trying to hint at something please tell me
    13:47 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: You must be experienced trader I guess with a lots of hour in TF2
    13:47 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: if I would like to buy it via paypal
    13:47 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: how do we do that?
    13:47 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Will use middleman or someone?
    13:48 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: or will you be able to go first?
    13:48 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: as I dont see any rep
    13:49 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I have some reps but I am ok with using MM from the SteamRep site
    13:50 - Latios: why don't you just trade the vivid hat or buds, i'm not interested in paypal, i payed to get a start in trading in tf2
    13:50 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I was more thinking about getting a second hat
    13:50 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: as it would be nice combo with my kringles
    13:50 - Latios: it's a demoman hat, you can't wear kringles on a demo
    13:51 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I meant the bombs
    13:51 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: or how its called
    13:51 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: wait
    13:51 - Latios: you immediately offered me the unusual hat, why are you changing your story now?
    13:51 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I was thinking about paying in pure items but actually I can buy it for paypal as I have a friend who may want it
    13:52 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: *whiff of the old brimstone is it called
    13:52 - Latios: sorry for being defensive but this just sounds sketchy, i'm really not interested in paying with paypal and i don't want to get my first unusual scammed
    13:52 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: oh
    13:52 - Latios: you've already changed your story and it seems you're trying to scam me, so i can report you right now and get you a probation or banned
    13:53 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: oh, for what reason?
    13:53 - Latios: if you want to do the offer you gave me at the beginning or get buds for the item i'll keep you on my friends list but i'm not doing any other trades
    13:53 - Latios: attempting a scam
    13:53 - Latios: and i have the conversation logged
    13:53 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Well, to be honest, I've added you to investigate this report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scammer-alt.9676/
    13:53 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: You've been accused of scamming.
    13:54 - Latios: i have no idea what you're talking about...
    13:54 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: The user is saying that you have scammed the hat
    13:54 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Also: Hours in TF2:
    Team Fortress 2

6.1 hrs / 58.6 hrs
    13:54 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: That seems little suspicious
    13:54 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Also to know so lot about trading and know that kringles arent on demo but soldier
    13:55 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Is there anything you can say?
    13:55 - Latios: i'm not going to lie, i just started playing tf2 and my friend suggested paying for an item
    13:55 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Who's your friend?
    13:55 - Latios: i'm talking to him on skype if you want to add him on steam
    13:55 - Latios: Lickitung
    13:56 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Hmm
    13:56 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: This guy got you in the unusual trading and everything?
    13:57 - Latios: yea he's a good friend i've known for like 2 years, he's really smart with trading
    13:57 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: May I see screenshot of your paypal trade?
    13:58 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: He has reported you and that's some serious offense
    13:58 - Latios: are you an admin for the steamrep site?
    13:58 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: No
    13:58 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I am helping with the reports only to save their time
    13:58 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: I am not SR staff member
    13:58 - Latios: then i'm not comfortable giving you any information unless you are an admin of that site
    13:59 - Latios: from what i can tell you seem like a friend of whoever was scammed
    13:59 - Latios: I looked through his friends list and saw multiple scammers on there, so i assume most of these hats were stolen but i didn't know that until i bought it
    14:00 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Well, I dont even have him in my friends. Could you add your opinion on the whole situation there, please? http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scammer-alt.9676/
    14:00 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: To explain that you did not scam it?
    14:01 - Latios: I have no idea how recently this was scammed so I don't really have an opinion on the matter
    14:01 - Latios: and my friend says if i got it in the first 30 minutes the scammers name wouldn't appear on the hat
    14:02 - Latios: you are free to take this chat and post it on the site but I don't want to make and account because i'm going to bed. I'll do it in the morning if there's a problem but i'm sure this will all be resolved
    14:02 - Latios: is this ok?
    14:03 - ๖ۣۜ{FHTS} Melkor: Sure.
    14:04 - Latios: you're welcome to keep me on your friends list, if there's any problems please tell me. If the guys wants his hat back, I spent $50 on it and I need to make some sort of profit but i don't trust him with all of the scammers on his friends list and I wouldn't use paypal with him
    14:04 - Latios: i would be perfectly fine with breaking even with this hat though

Conversation with his friend:
  3. Backseatsman

Backseatsman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31430526
    Conversation with his friend:

Code:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    23 August 2012
    13:04 - lickitung: yes?
    13:05 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Hello
    13:05 - lickitung: is there something you need?
    13:05 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: I was just wondering about something rather strange
    13:05 - lickitung: yes?
    13:05 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Are you friends with Latios?
    13:05 - lickitung: yes sir i am
    13:05 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Did you dvise him to go into unusual trading?
    13:05 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: advise*
    13:05 - lickitung: Yea i helped him to
    13:06 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Ok, did you set him up a seller for his raincatcher?
    13:06 - lickitung: no why?
    13:06 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Ah just some things that was said
    13:06 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Are you aware of the previous owner of the raincatcher?
    13:07 - lickitung: i mean i advised him in how much to spend and such why? And for if im his friend no i'm not sorry
    13:07 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Alright
    13:08 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Do you speak to him alot, on things out of skype to?
    13:08 - lickitung: yea everyday we've been friends for over 2 years now i think XD
    13:09 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Can you verify something for me?
    13:09 - lickitung: depends on what im not goign to give you his adress or anything
    13:09 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Nothing personal
    13:09 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: It's just this report was handed thorugh: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scammer-alt.9676/
    13:09 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Apparentely he scammed the raincatcher
    13:10 - lickitung: he bought one if thats what your asking
    13:11 - lickitung: i mean is there something i can help with?
    13:11 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: 1 minute, sir
    13:11 - lickitung: k
    13:13 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: This report says that Latios stole the hat from somebody by saying that he would pay them 3,5 buds on his alternate account, after he had given him the raincatcher and then ran off with the raincatcher...
    13:14 - lickitung: umm what? He offered the guy a 50$ paypal payment and the transaction went through to my knowledge are you thinking of someone else or maybe the name is wrong?
    13:15 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: On the report the acount which was given was linked to Latios
    13:15 - lickitung: im saying is the link wrong cause to my best knowledge the payment went through and i never even told him to offer the guy buds or any item in tf2 other than paypal money
    13:16 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Hmm then I am turely confused
    13:19 - lickitung: as am i. i understand that you might believe that im covering for him but honestly im not i don't understand why i'm being asked if he scammed as i said he's extremely new to trading and i mean he'll give the hat back if theres some extreme complecations (hes  already stated that clearly to the other player who talked to him) but he needs to at least break even and i always check the history of hats XD i guess i care to much but the guy has multiple scammer accounts that are doing the same thing that your accusing my friend of i mean im sorry and i'm sure i sound defensive but i really care for him he's a really good friend and i dont want him to waste money
    13:19 - lickitung: i hope you understand
    13:20 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: I do
    13:21 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: It's juust Latios said that you could further explain
    13:21 - lickitung: i mean to my knowledge this is the best i can do for you if theres something you need in specific go ahead and tell me
    13:22 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Not really
    13:22 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: It's just His hours, and how he dosn't veen know who he got the hat from
    13:22 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: you must understand that is very..."odd"
    13:25 - lickitung: i mean if it helps the he just got into tf2 recently and wanted to do the kind of trading i do since i kinda left him hanging if that expains the hours as for the hat i mean the literal best i can do for you is the fact the guy had no rep but offered to go first his name was along the lines of some sort of korean or japenese wording i mean best guess is its prolly the guy under scammer info but as i said i have no proof to go on all ik is his english was great but he had a oriental name
    13:27 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: 이라이
    13:27 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: Is that the name?
    13:28 - lickitung: but also i mean since im assuming your an admin or an investigator i'd like you to investigate him he has multiple scammer accounts feeding into that account all under the name atos prime and mate honestly if i had a screen shot i'd show you but i mean the best i can say is i guess? i mean again im not oriental and have no experiance speaking another language so maybe?
    13:29 - [JAG] Backseatsman | MvM: I'm not an investigator or amdin just tyring to help get to the bottom of this
    13:30 - lickitung: i mean i assume you know this and its 9:00 pretty much i just hate the fact that hes calling people out for scamming when he has multiple accounts feeding unusuals to eachother
    13:32 - lickitung: literally if you look i've seen him and his "friend" repping known scammers they never named transactions with
    13:33 - lickitung: named = had XD again its super early

Attached Files:

4. [B6a6a]Mr.Ableas™

Steam:
    I Made A mistake by
    scammer main is supposed to be the hat current owner

Attached Files:

5. lickitung

lickitung New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46998726
    considering i think its time i intervene i'm done trying to help this man i feel sorry for the guy for losing his hat but he just contacted Latios and asked him to download a program that allows him to have remote access to his computer. I have the screen shot but i can't upload it because of incorrect format even though its in .jpeg. I can email it to whoever may need it or if i'm given a site to upload it to i'll do that as well
  6. [B6a6a]Mr.Ableas™

Steam:
    I wanted him to control my computer and show him these ( I marked around them)
    because I didn't have the time to upload them to a photo sharing web site.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      412.3 KB
      Views:
  7. lickitung

lickitung New User

Steam:
    [QUOTEI wanted him to control my computer and show him these ( I marked around them)
    because I didn't have the time to upload them to a photo sharing web sit][/QUOTE]

Look its obvious he was informed since he was talking to people who already posted on this forum and you said this program checks if your hat is duped so my response still stands i have the photo if you want to see it.
  8. lickitung

lickitung New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry for the previous post i was trying to edit the post so i could make this a little clearer you have had 2 days to upload photos. You could have linked him to this forum but instead you said "I have a program to check if your hat is duped or not." So, until an admin contacts me personally I consider you attempt to gain remote access to his computer since what your saying to me now has no correlation to what you typed to him at the time. As i said i'm sorry you gave your hat to the scammer who sold it to my friend and in previous chats my point still stands my friend wants to break even and if your interested in doing it that way that's fine.