1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198114151665 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Midi ❤, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Midi ❤

Midi ❤ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19659554
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114151665

Victim profile: 76561197999584836

What happened? Description:
    I the seller had to get rid of my entire steam inventory due to real life food funding, I had an inventory worth over £140 but decided to sell for £125. The accused made a fake faktura on Paypal where he told me he sent me a friends and family gift card, so far no money has been received and he has blocked me AND called me out for scamming him on his profile. He has a back up account for storage and I have contacted most of his steam friendslist telling them about his scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the top picture we see a faktura, which is basically a reminder from a company or a salesman about a payment. This can be created by anyone and what it is, is basically asking for a specific amount of money, the one who created the faktura then pays it and it will assume the appearance of a paid product.
    The second image is as evidence the items were in fact sent.
    The faktura image is in Danish, but translates to something regarding your course having been paid to the creator. Seeing as "Johnny Nguyen" was the creator he paid himself.​

Attached Files:

2. l4w

l4w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126231298
    All screenshots should be provided totally uncropped.

Best regards,
    l4w.
  3. Midi ❤

Midi ❤ New User

Steam:
    On the first image with the not so appropriate name the yellow box translates to "View and pay faktura" meaning it is essentially meant for me to pay a share of it, as it is a course and not a payment.
  4. Midi ❤

Midi ❤ New User

Steam:
    Here you have the uncropped versions.

Attached Files:

5. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, can you provide an uncropped screenshot of your trade History? Thanks!
  6. Midi ❤

Midi ❤ New User

Steam:
    If this is not sufficient I can add more, but it should only be of my friend Lucas and I trading my knife back and forth.

Attached Files:

7. Opa Foxy [GER]

Opa Foxy [GER] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50789218
    Hello Midi,

I just had a conversation concerning a money for skins trade with the reported person. I became sceptical when "Skadi #Restocking" offered 90$ via PayPal for 2 items I am selling at csgolounge which are definitly less than 50$. He also didn't protest at all when I wanted him to go first because his profile seemed less legitimate than my one (he has a steam level of 34 but a inventory without any expensive items and +0 at csgolounge) so I checked steamrep.com and thankfully found your and one more report for "Skadi #Restocking" aka "eclaire69".
    When I began to mention the 2 reports "Skadi #Restocking" obviously got mad and tried to avoid talking about them saying that the steamrep middleman "Fluffy the penguin" would also have 2 reports

In my opinion you saved me from getting implicated in this persons scam-business, I am new to the steamrep forum but if there is any opportunity to help you in your situation feel free explain me how.
  8. Midi ❤

Midi ❤ New User

Steam:
    I'm glad you still own your items, and as sad as I am not having money for lunch I am glad my mistake saved you from making one.
    Chances are your testimony will in and of itself have an effect on the judgement.
  9. [SHADoW-93]

[SHADoW-93] Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39114137
    Feel free to make your report too.