1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198002517874 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ChipCh0colate, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChipCh0colate

ChipCh0colate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114120917
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198002517874

Victim profile: 76561198188507562

What happened? Description:
    Tried to sell me an account which he states that is worth 1400 euros. He sent me a link to the account and i saw all the items and he was right, they were worth 1400 items. He asked me if i wanted the account and i said yes. He said he wanted my aquamarine revenge for it. He gave me the login info but not the steam guard code. He said he will give me that after. A while later he said he had hockey practice or something and said hurry up. At that point he was screaming at me to send the trade offer. I said i will give you a purple and then the aquamarine revenge but he said no. Then he unfriended me and left.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot 3,4,5: chat window
    Screenshot 6,7: 1400 euro account profile
    Screenshot 8,9: 1400 euro account CSGO inventory
    Screenshot 10: Accused profile
    Screenshot 11: Victim profile​

Attached Files:

2. ChipCh0colate

ChipCh0colate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114120917
    Oh yea i didn't trade with him because i knew it was a scam from the start i didn't lose any items and didn't trade. I wanted to see how much information he would give up before i reported. Oh yea he refused to transfer that huntsman knife to the account i was talking to. Obviously because he didn't have it in the first place.
  3. nylonsheep

nylonsheep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79438377
    He tried the same thing with me. Right down to the middleman and the order of trades. Thank you for posting this! I figured it was a scam but I'm glad I have proof.
  4. iJordi

iJordi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66058308
    He tried the same wtih me and then he said me that he will tell to all his twitch viewers to report me jajajja (he don't has a twitch channel) , this guy is so funny.
  5. ✖✖✖✖✖✖Joppeee✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖Joppeee✖✖ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21126073
    Admins please check my reports, please delete them, i never scamed them and they have no proofs..:(
  6. ✖✖✖✖✖✖Joppeee✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖Joppeee✖✖ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21126073
    Admins please check my reports, please delete them, i never scamed them and they have no proofs..:(
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not accepting reports dealing with the sale of accounts - marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.