1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198154009573 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by The cake is a lie 2, Aug 21, 2015.

1. The cake is a lie 2

The cake is a lie 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54457123
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198154009573

Victim profile: 76561198069179974

What happened? Description:
    this scam occurred late last night at 12:47pm. He added me to his friends list and out of curiosity i added him back. He said that he wanted to trade me for my scorched butterfly knife (field tested), and thus i said ok. he offered a tiger tooth flip knife and i said ok. He then stated that he wanted to make sure the the knife was "legit" and for me to contact a close friend. i did so inviting my friend (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091917485/). them an then said to trade the knife to my friend so he could verify the trade and get off of any social media i had open. i politely declined saying that it is my own right to have those open and he said "fine". . then traded the knife to my friend and as i did he removed me from his friends list.He told my friend to now trade the knife back because he verified it. after he blocked me from his friends list, an (alternate account/friend) changed his name and profile to match mine and quick trade the knife from my friend for nothing( the name of his friend is waa). after the scam i reported him on steam as well as his friend. it appears looking at the profiles and friends that he has(on waa(many of which are trade banned that they do this a scam a lot)).
    (i don't have the chat log as he blocked all communication with me and it closed.)
    waa has also now changed his name to tech and i almost guarantee is doing a scam now​

Provide Evidence:
    it appears looking at the profiles and friends that he has(on waa(many of which are trade banned that they do this a scam a lot)).
    (i don't have the chat log as he blocked all communication with me and it closed.)
    waa has also now changed his name to tech and i almost guarantee is doing a scam now.​
  2. The cake is a lie 2

Steam:
    my goal is to make sure he does not scam anyone else.
  3. The cake is a lie 2

Steam:
    also if needed i have three witnesses that were not in the trade
  4. Juan Donge

Juan Donge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61823790
    Can confirm. He just contacted me with the same scam.
  5. CatBaron

CatBaron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58119652
    He just tryed to scam me the same way.
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please make a report about the scam attempt.