1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198178656722 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shk CSGO, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shk CSGO

Shk CSGO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76958840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198178656722

Victim profile: 76561198114183408

What happened? Description:
    He offered me a paysafe code for my knife( Crimsonweb Field - Tested Falchion Knife), telling me that in that code is 100 Euros. After i put the knife in the trade, he gave me the code, and i went to check it to see if it's good. Surprise, it was only 1 Euro there. I canceled the trade and report it to 2 groups, on Romania because he is Romanian.

I have proof recorded + screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    He offered me a paysafe code for my knife( Crimsonweb Field - Tested Falchion Knife), telling me that in that code is 100 Euros. After i put the knife in the trade, he gave me the code, and i went to check it to see if it's good. Surprise, it was only 1 Euro there. I canceled the trade and report it to 2 groups, on Romania because he is Romanian.

I have proof recorded + screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Shk CSGO Are those the only screen shots you have? If you have a video take screens of the important parts and upload.
    Shk CSGO likes this.
  3. Shk CSGO

Shk CSGO New User

Steam:

This is the trade. As you can see he sent me a PaySafe code, in the message are in the left, after I pressed "ready"
    https://gyazo.com/21232e5f8f761b334a0435bccb3ffa9d

This is the code he sent me
    https://gyazo.com/56be78cce48def4f0eb1e41be94350b9

After I entered the code you can see how much money it was on that code (go to attached section upper)
    4,53 lei(RON) = 1 Euro and a few cents.

I also declined the trade after i saw the amount of cash in the code, so I didn't lost the knife.
    I can also post the video , but as you can see it's not Full HD, it looks crappy. But it's a much stronger evidence than a photo.
    The language is Romanian, I don't know if you understand it but it's all i can do to help the community avoiding people like him.
  4. Shk CSGO

Shk CSGO New User

Steam:
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid not - just not enough evidence to proceed. Really needed the chat/agreement to even go beyond anything.
    Report is therefore invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.