1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198160194443 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZirJuan, Jan 20, 2015.

1. ZirJuan

ZirJuan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58189583
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198160194443

Victim profile: 76561198076644894

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy my knife via paypal and when i checked if he sent the payment he had just sent an invoice for $90 and marked it as paid​

Provide Evidence:
    All proof in pictures​

Attached Files:

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Hello @ZirJuan, for your Paypal evidence, can you please upload it in the following format:
    Paypal info request:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that paypal invoice -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.

Also, the very bottom of the chat you posted does seem to be cut off at the very bottom. If you still have it in its entirety, please upload that here as well, thank you.
  3. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    @ZirJuan,
    Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks though for this report all the same.