1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198147540754 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fujiwara Mikuru, May 10, 2015.

1. Fujiwara Mikuru

Fujiwara Mikuru New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42708714
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198147540754

Victim profile: 76561198045683156

What happened? Description:
    My friend Ezki Merzian (http://steamcommunity.com/id/eliankzi_zedek) got tricked by his "Do you have a close friend online?" scam. Apparently, after adding me, he told Ezki to send it back to him (ezki). He used a dupe account to impersonate ezki. here's the dupe acc: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aswewasdq2131
    He even created a group chat with the fake ezki, him, and me, to further fool us. (no pic sorry, but it DID happened) and saying "ezki" said that he confirmed email
    He keeps on saying he is checking if it is clean​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots show my trade history, this "jasper" as "Ezki Merzian." (NOTE THE "."), some chat snips of the scammer, showing their nicknames. other screenshots​
  2. Panro

Panro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49554310
    Yep. Same thing happened to me. My "close" friend cought it before I did,
  3. [E.A] Totally Not a Human

[E.A] Totally Not a Human New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56112855
    Guy tried to do the same thing to me just now, Definite Scammer
  4. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
    If you guys were also scammed I would suggest making a new report. Read this, this, and this first, though. Those threads should walk you through on how to report a scam.
  5. «π» Spicy Meme Lion

«π» Spicy Meme Lion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61608924
    He tried to scam me aswell about 1 hour ago. Obvious scammer.
  6. special needs engineer

special needs engineer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67476001
  7. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    @Fujiwara Mikuru, if you could, please have your friend reply to this report. As he was the initial victim in this report, we would like his uncropped chats and trade history involving this report. . Also, you mentioned you had "some chat snips" with the scammer. Please provide the entire uncropped chats you had with alleged scammer and the impersonator, the ID Block of your friend, and the impersonator. Also, as you stated you do not have any of the group chats you had, if your friend has them saved, please have him upload those as well.

Also: @Panro, @[E.A] Totally Not a Human, and @«π» Spicy Meme Lion, if this person has attempted to scam you, please file a report yourself with all the necessary evidence attached.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  8. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    @Fujiwara Mikuru, Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.
    On a separate note though, this user has in fact been marked.
    Thanks though for this report all the same.