1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198147540754 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Inferno | Bday in 5 days!, May 30, 2015.

1. Inferno | Bday in 5 days!

Inferno | Bday in 5 days! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70197569
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198147540754

Victim profile: 76561198100660867

What happened? Description:
    So, this guy added me and asked what I wanted for my unusual. I asked for 40 keys pure. He went on and acted normal until he asked "you got any close friends online" and from that point on I knew that he was a scammer. So I ended up trading my unusual to my friend, then he went on his alt account and changed the name to my exact name, =[ZX]= Lemmoe!. My friend knew what was happening and he gave the unusual back to the real me.​

Provide Evidence:
    So, I have both my chat with him and my friend's side here, one of them has the fake me in it.​

Attached Files:

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Hello @Inferno | Bday in 5 days! Could you provide the ID Block of your friend and any chats he had with the accused as uncropped please.
  3. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    @Inferno | Bday in 5 days!,
    Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.
    On a side note, this person has in fact been marked.
    Thanks though for this report all the same.