1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198192128502 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by laflame, Jun 1, 2015.

1. laflame

laflame New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50911192
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198192128502

Victim profile: 76561198062088113

What happened? Description:
    Saw him on csgo lounge and added him to buy keys for 1.9$ per key. I asked for 52 keys 98,8$, He made me go first by using paypal(He says in his profile he wont go first)And when i finished he then told me to trade now and i invited him to trade and he then canceled it, deleted and blocked me. I HAVE SCREENSHOT EVIDENCE OF ALL OF THIS​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    Hello @laflame, can you please upload your trade history showing from June 1st up till June 8th so that we can confirm you have not received the keys.
    For this, please do it in the following format:
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

As for your Paypal proof, we do need to see the uncropped pages showing the URL along the top.
    Paypal info request:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that paypal invoice -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything. Thank you.
  3. Toughsox

Toughsox Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1842155
    @laflame,
    Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks though for this report all the same.