1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198154411739 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by ImFord, Nov 11, 2015.

1. ImFord

ImFord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54504918
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198154411739

Victim profile: 76561198069275564

What happened? Description:
    I added a trade offer in CSGOLOUNGE of my Stattrack AK-47 Redline WW, AK-47 Aquamarine Revenge MW, and M4A1-S Hyperbeast MW and a guy added me (His link http://steamcommunity.com/id/csg0-trade-sammy/ )
    He wanted me to offer him my skins for his knife
    He first said to give him my m4 hyperbeast and ak aqua for his flip knife slaughter
    after i made offer he asked from where i get that skin and i told him and then he said something about it and then he said to make sure our items are safe we should find a valve employee now and he will check it and he said to go csgolounge and go to steamrep and find this guy in admin section steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960269040
    and add him and i did. after that this guy came in group chat and he said to enter the items for trade and he wont accept but he will check and he gave us a trading link of his own and i did trade him my both my aks by accident instead of the m4. He said just those 2 and said trade him the m4 and i will get all 3 back after. I said cant you just give me the 2 skins and i will send the ak and m4 after that he said it was in some checker thing and i would get all three of them back so i accepted the mail of trade he said ok now press ctrl+w and get ur items back, and then he just disasppeard and the other guy who wanted to trade with my skins just went offline
    rest complete chat u can see in pics
    i have attached almost all of the chat conversation because when he put us in group chat some of it disappered and trade offers which i made with othe scammer one which is admin in Steamrep.com
    PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE AND GIMME MY SKIN BACK​

Provide Evidence:
    These are all of the screenshots I could get​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      53.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      35.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      35.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      32.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      34.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      29.6 KB
      Views:
  2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @ImFord
    First of all, thank you for getting all the profiles and information correctly.
    However, please make sure your evidences are un-cropped and unedited.
    Please re-upload the trade history image from your steam client, you may hide your username if desired.
    If you don't have the chat records in an un-cropped manner, I'll let it slide this time as the accused has been reported multiple times.
  3. ImFord

ImFord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54504918
    I hope this helps and sadly I don't have the chat records un-cropped

Attached Files:

• 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      70.1 KB
      Views:
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @ImFord,
    The evidence is sufficient for your report to be prioritized for further investigation.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.