1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041184271 (Princess Ivory Jubilee~)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mr pixel, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45702437
    Sure go ahead, act like an idiot. Leave it to the SR admins to judge you.

Suttles is the admin of outpost who dealt with your related ban, It would be wrong not to reference him.
  2. Ruelel

Ruelel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26435132
  3. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
  4. Ruelel

Ruelel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26435132
    i still love that
  5. Khota-San[DangoFamily]

Khota-San[DangoFamily] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23606875
    So, i don't know if this is allowed but i'll put my opinon in XP
    its neither guys fault, both did wrong
    as i see it the guy shoulden't of bought items that were not tradeable yet. and its his own risk he bought such things,
    ivory shoulden't of spend the keys, but i don't think he should be marked as a scammer if hes agreed to give them back.
    So both are at fault here someway or another, i don't see any scams that was on here if one person has agreed to give back.
    sorry if this isn't allowed i just don't like seeing people get blamed for wrong stuff, both sides. :3 first time on steamrep
  6. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Sorry but that's a very, very simplified look on the whole situation.
  7. Khota-San[DangoFamily]

Steam:
    sometimes simplyifing the problem is the best solution.
    still, it was kind of your risk buying them :L,
    and ivory's risk at selling them
    i still don't think that deserves a scammertag
  8. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

So, Ivory's getting people to appeal for her ON HER FRIENDS LIST. Good to know, thanks!
  9. Khota-San[DangoFamily]

Steam:
    No, he told me his problem, i wanted to see what it was about
    i saw it was unfair,
    Want to post my opinion.
    please don't rule me out like that.
  10. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Look kid, we want to worm her out. She's not as innocent as she seems. Just copy paste your chat with her into this thread and it'll all be fine.
  11. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
  12. Khota-San[DangoFamily]

Steam:
    Kid?, insult me all you want, you knew the risks when buying untradeables. valve has said this So many times..
    Copy and pasta. no way My opinion is my own
    you should really not overreact about this i honesty do not see what the problem is if she has agreed to give back the keys.
  13. Khota-San[DangoFamily]

Steam:
    Congrats, theres really no need to mock though, specially with spiderman pictures
    also i've only known her/him for a day ^^
  14. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    "kid" is not an overreaction. You're just being sensitive. I respect your opinion, and see no reason to for you to reply to this.
  15. Khota-San[DangoFamily]

Steam:
    i'm a sensitive guy,
    when i see one person being unfair i feel for both sides
    it's very hard to see your side though.
    i'll stop replying now, as its very hard to talk to someone that acts like that.
  16. Schrodinger's Hat

Schrodinger's Hat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31641112
    I'm not sure if I'm misinformed on this statement, but didn't she give you an earbuds for free?..
  17. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Plus, I won't admit to knowing the depth of the situation, but from the view of an outsider, you're overreacting just a tiny bit. Sure she may have done something horrible to you, but until we know what that is, you're just trying to ruin the reputation of a 16 year old girl over the financial equivalent of about nine and a half bucks. Now, I'm not sure what's going on here, and I'm not sure why, but from the surface the whole situation seems a tad pathetic. Would you please give us the whole story?
  18. Xel'Naga

Xel'Naga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11090427
    I'm backing up the SCAMMER tag on this one.

I don't know the full story about what's happened here. And to be quite honest, I don't care to hear it. More drama than I have the time to sift through.

Jubilee, if you want to repay your debts to those you agreed to repay, I'll see about having your tag lowered to CAUTION. Though, to be honest, judging by your attitude, I doubt you'll even care enough. But until that happens, I'm going to keep the SKIAL SCAMMER tag.

Whether or not the TF2OP or SR admins say the same about their appropriate tags, however, is going to be up to them. But that's my stance on the Skial tag.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  19. Princess Ivory Jubilee~

Princess Ivory Jubilee~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40459271
    now clearly there i said I'd give you the sleeping dogs promos WHICH ARENT TRADEABLE YET
    Yet being the important word
  20. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Okay, so I was discussing some things with Smokey over steam, and he said that She had sold him some earbuds for real world cash, where as she said that she had not. He then proceeded to link me a picture of his receipt, which stated he sent it to her e-mail
    [​IMG]
    Now, I sent an e-mail to the address claimed to be Ivory's, and it doesn't exist, I got an e-mail back saying that there is no such mailbox.

[​IMG]

This report is falsified, and Smokey is lying directly to me to get me on his side, against Ivory. His own personal intentions and rage at her are fueling this post, and her ban, not because he actually cares that she took from other people; he's only concerned with the fact that he lost 9.5 dollars that she said she would pay back in full. Keep in mind she spent this during the MvM update for the new items, most likely to get her hands on them quickly while the market was unstable, so she could sell off items later to pay for her debt. Now, he kept badgering her about it, over and over, and then she deleted him. This probably wasn't the best idea, but Smokey WAS pestering her for the keys in a relatively unrelenting way, giving her full reason to remove him for pestering, and not stealing.

mr pixel: Bear in mind she spent refineds and keys on items
    mr pixel: While she owed me 8 keys
    mr pixel: She bought hats, botkiller weapons, tickets, so on so on
    mr pixel: All THIS. Accumalated extreme hate for this b✿✿✿✿ of a girl.
    Schrodinger's Hat: And you don't expect someone with keys to buy new hats and weapons?

After she deleted him, he flew into a rage, took screencaps of everything, and posted this on skial and steamrep.

mr pixel: YES. I hate her.
    mr pixel: YES. Other people hate her.
    mr pixel: YES. An outpost admin hates her.
    Schrodinger's Hat: btu you would never have posted in skial if she hadn't taken the keys from you
    mr pixel: YES. Steam rep admins expressed distaste for her.
    mr pixel: I warned her over, and over.
    mr pixel: Then she removed me, out of the blue.
    mr pixel: That set a burning rage hotter than 1000 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ white hot suns, man.
    Schrodinger's Hat: Probably because you kept warning :v

My point is, this isn't a ban from someone who has carefully been watching her over the past few months, who actually cares about the other pepole that got ripped off. This is a ban attempt from a child who through a hissy fit because a girl he was in love with stole a few bucks from him, then pushed him over on the playground.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.