1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198137265672 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by skitnika, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitnika

skitnika New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56230526
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198137265672

Victim profile: 76561198072726781

What happened? Description:
    Apparently I got scammed.
    I had put a trade with my items at csgolounge.
    3 days ago this dude added me ★ M e s s y ★ and was very kind. Told me that he has a lot of reputation and stuff.. So I had to wait 3 days so I could trade my 2 awps and the 1 knife I had because they were in a friends inventory and he had changed email and had 5 days of trade ban or something. We waited, traded the items and I immediately wrote to the guy to sell the items. I wanted him to send the money through IBAN and he said that he could. Then after 15 minutes he told me that he send the money so I asked him for a transfer number so I can track my money. He told me that he will call the bank and will ask for the transfer number. I waited another 10-15 minutes. Then he said that he cant send money through IBAN and ask me if we could do this through Paypal, so I immediately accepted because I just wanted the money already. I gave him my email and told him to tell me when he send the money. Afterwards he said that he needs to be sure that the items wont roll back and I should restart steam (sounds very strange) so I copy/pasted the chat and this is where my heart started beating so fast.. He insisted to do this and I said ok, I went offline, went online and boom.. I was blocked by him and thats the whole story. Now Iam with $250~ worth of items behind. Iam really sorry that I didnt took pictures of the chat before all this. I managed to snap everything I could and I hope you could do something to stop this scammer. Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    Thats all the pictures I managed to get after we did this and Im really sorry that I couldnt get more. At one point I bluffed him that I have pictures but I really dont have much more than these I provided. I hope this will be enough to get this scammer banned. Thank you.

1. Trade picture
    2. Profile picture
    3. 2 Chat pictures (not very much info)

4. Im not sure If I can attach these kind of files but this is the copy/paste chat I made before he told me to restart steam.​

Attached Files:

2. skitnika

skitnika New User

Steam:
    Sorry If you cant understand certain things, just ask and I will explain more. Iam very frustrated about this and I hope you understand.
  3. skitnika

skitnika New User

Steam:
    I have been provided with a screenshot on which the same scammer is trying to convince another victim by telling him that he gave back my items. As you can see he did trade with someone with the same name as me but why did he added the DDPAT knife too? Also I've never had a single music kit in my CS:GO inventory. Someone of his friends or maybe he himself is impersonating me so he can avoid bans and stuff. Please, you should really take a look at this and do the right thing. I believe there will be justice. Thank you. :)

Attached Files:

4. skitnika

skitnika New User

Steam:
    Sorry that Im replying again I just dont know where is the edit button, but here is a picture of my trade history and as you can see I havent done any trade with him or anyone at 24 of November 1:27 AM.

Attached Files:

5. skitnika

skitnika New User

Steam:
    2 weeks and not even a reply? Could you please check this out!
  6. mvegter197

mvegter197 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46555482
    There are more user that made reports, you will have to wait till an admin can take a look.
    Also, do you have a screenshot of your agreement? As it is required evidence!
    A copy of your chat is invalid evidence as you could change it!
  7. skitnika

skitnika New User

Steam:
    Thats all the evidence I got. Im not only thinking but Im sure its enough, you can clearly see that he is trying to scam other people the same way :)
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm sorry but without the screen showing the chat vs a text document we can't accept this report. This evidence is vital to the report to tie into the rest of the evidence. Text documents of the chat can be altered or changed to reflect negative or to remove valuable evidence.
    Invalidating report due to those grounds. If you come across the proper evidence required as per our reporting policy you are welcome to make a new report. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.