1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198024081416 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Thiruy97, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Thiruy97

Thiruy97 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55346880
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198024081416

Victim profile: 76561198070959489

What happened? Description:
    He offered to give me $100 steam credit code for my knife and once i sent him the knife he went offline, checked his name and blocked me. Before his name was DamnSon. I hope you can help me, or at least ban him, he deserves it. It took me a very long time to save up and get tat and he just stole it from me. As soon as i sent the offer he went offline and changed his name and everything, but i found his offer link from csgolounge and got his account back. now he wont add me or reply. I check his inventory and he had it but within seconds he sold it again cause when i came back it was gone. Pleas help me :(

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    We need uncropped screenshots of the csgolounge page, the steam chat, as well as your inventory history from the steam application.

Thanks!
  3. Thiruy97

Thiruy97 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55346880
    This is what i get when i got trade history, and i don't have the chat because he blocked me and i closed the window, im not sure if there a way i can get it back. I tried to google it but they said steam doesn't keep logs. But as u can see he did offer me the deal on CSGO Lounge and idk if u can check he added me and then blocked me once he got the Knife. I feel stupid for not making a copy of the chat. :(

[​IMG]

CSGOLoung uncropped version:

[​IMG]
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately without a screenshot of the chat we cannot further process this report. Archived.