1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198192807422 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by M4g010slb, Nov 26, 2015.

1. M4g010slb

M4g010slb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3204196
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198192807422

Victim profile: 76561197966674120

What happened? Description:
    I've been reporting this user for stealing cobblestone me two boxes, by exchange of a game Football manager 2016.
    He first sent the game like this. Yesterday all right, and now I come home and the game was removed for nonpayment.
    and still thong air today sent me a game called terraria, saying "with best regards."
    I ask that they examine the situation and please if possible recover the boxes, since he already switched them to another account.

I have no prints of the conversation because I thought it had gone all right because yesterday had the game, and today he removed me from friends, have no access to talk.

And as I thought that the exchange had gone well until you + rep wrote in his profile as he me. I can see that the fm in libraria steam games. And until we have 4 hrs game.
    As he no longer have the boxes in his profile, you see who he sent them now and will come against his head.
    I appreciate the help.
    best regards​

Provide Evidence:
    I've been reporting this user for stealing cobblestone me two boxes, by exchange of a game Football manager 2016.
    He first sent the game like this. Yesterday all right, and now I come home and the game was removed for nonpayment.
    and still thong air today sent me a game called terraria, saying "with best regards."
    I ask that they examine the situation and please if possible recover the boxes, since he already switched them to another account.

I have no prints of the conversation because I thought it had gone all right because yesterday had the game, and today he removed me from friends, have no access to talk

And as I thought that the exchange had gone well until you + rep wrote in his profile as he me. I can see that the fm in libraria steam games. And until we have 4 hrs game.As he no longer have the boxes in his profile, you see who he sent them now and will come against his head.
    I appreciate the help.
    best regards​

Attached Files:

2. M4g010slb

M4g010slb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3204196