1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198150019009 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kevon, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Kevon

Kevon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143755472
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198150019009

Victim profile: 76561198247776672

What happened? Description:
    Trading with, B1ackie Momoling, butterfly cw bs for flip knife tiger tooth fn. He called in ☆Penguin The Fluffy, who was an admin, which seemed legit because he had proof but when he told us to both send the knifes to see if either of us have a bugged item he took mine and blocked me and my knife went to another guy impersonating him which i put his id above. What was weird was that the supposed admin was in on this and gave me the trade link to his offer, but when i told him it wasn't him he said that that was his other account. Which means he was part of this supposed scam. After he recieved the knife, i checked B1ackie Momoling inventory and he still had it. They are both friends with each other. And now they both blocked me, the only account that hasnt blocked me yet is the admin's other account. However i still have the all the text evidence and all scammer's accounts.​

Provide Evidence:
    Text evidence​

Attached Files:

2. Kevon

Kevon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:143755472
    Yep the admin was an impersonator, im so stupid for falling that.
  3. AyyyLmao

AyyyLmao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:123688646