1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198105002952 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AyyyLmao, Nov 27, 2015.

1. AyyyLmao

AyyyLmao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:123688646
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198105002952

Victim profile: 76561198207643021

What happened? Description:
    Well a guy named MASTER BLASTER his friend i guess scammed me for my first ever csgo knife. he said he was a collector of knives and wanted to trade his marble fade for my ddpat unrealistic right, but i was dumb, it all looked legit and such but turned out to be a scam, this guy that im reporting on here came in the trade and looked official and such, (idk waht official looks like) so i went to his profile and he had that number on there so i clicked it and it took me here and it look legit with a check and such so once i traded him the item to middle man i got kicked out of the chat by his friend, this is my first time trading ever so i really didn't know what a scam looked like. lesson learned.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  2. AyyyLmao

AyyyLmao New User

Steam:
    and i didn't know what to put as the report type cause they're both scammers so i just put the one with scammer in it lol.
  3. AyyyLmao

AyyyLmao New User

Steam:
    forgot this screenie showing he kicked me
    6.png
  4. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Make sure you have clicked on the correct profile on who you have traded with. That was an impersonator as I have not even made a trade since the 15th.

I assume the person you are looking for is this:

| steamname: sCUTEy
    | steam3ID: [U:1:144737224]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:72368612
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105002952
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ScootyPuff123
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198105002952

Attached are screenshots of the accused's profile, my own profile for comparison, my trade history to show I never did this and his name history showing he has been trying to copy me for some time now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  5. AyyyLmao

AyyyLmao New User

Steam:
    Yeah that was him. his other friends profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/math11blaster-
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @AyyyLmao,

The trade offer link pictured in your Untitled.png5.png screenshot belongs to the following profile, who is currently impersonating the real Scooty Puff Jr., and I was able to uncover evidence of a prior impersonation of a separate green tagged middleman. Same profile the real Scooty linked above, incidentally.
    Your report was originally made against the real Scooty Puff Jr without any proof you were dealing with the real Scooty. I have updated your report to point to the impersonator, based on the evidence here. If you have evidence to confirm you were in fact scammed by the real Scooty, please submit a new report. In the meantime, I am accepting this report and applying a tag to the fake Scooty.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    In the future, we strongly recommend double and triple checking who you are trading with and do not trust any links sent to you in chat. Feel free to report a violation via the impersonator's Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.