1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198095221286 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Narri, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Narri

Narri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29995824
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095221286

Victim profile: 76561198020257376

What happened? Description:
    I posted trade offer on r/Dota2trade. This guy added me on steam saying that he want to trade his SF Arcana for my Golden Seekling. I checked his profil on steam 13 pages of positive trading comments + lots of hours + lvl 15 steam. I even checked steamrep. nothing there which would make me cautious. I went first he said that he will send me offer and deleted me from friends and made his profile private.​

Provide Evidence:
    I got only these two screenshots from conversation. Steam dont show me gift history dunno why. Hope this will help someone to avoid this guy.​

Attached Files:

2. Narri

Narri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29995824
    Founded this pic when u can see he unwraped my gift.

Attached Files:

3. Hammy

Hammy Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7649363
    You need to submit a screenshot of your trade history on the day in which this took place. Do not crop it. It needs to contain the entire Steam window. You may blur your account name in the top-right corner.
  4. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Uploading image of gift received history from accused:

Attached Files:

5. Hammy

Hammy Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7649363
    Uploading screenshot of trade history from victim indicating no other trades were made.

Attached Files:

6. ViDu.tsue

ViDu.tsue Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4146619
    Not sure if it helps, but this same account added me to do the same trade, said he was tired and would do it the next day once I requested using MM, then he deleted me shortly after. Suspected a scam so I bookmarked him and sure enough, here's the report.