1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198161173155 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [Cy4G] ∞ReapingRob ™, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Cy4G] ∞ReapingRob ™

[Cy4G] ∞ReapingRob ™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51421758
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198161173155

Victim profile: 76561198063109245

What happened? Description:
    Hi SteamRep Mods and Admins.

This is just for evidence for when some unlucky soul gets attacked by him because I have no chat screens as he is such a little UGH. Probably gonna be archived but hope you guys see this :).

Long Story Short:
    We were really long friends, like 2 years or so, and it was going fine. One day he comes up to me and says: Hey dude, can I bet some skins for you? Of course this was my fault in accepting and I give him very small items and he returns them to me with extra profit even though it took him a few months.

So he comes back to me, and I give him $40 in total to bet with. Then he goes on and on about wanting to "borrow" my knives to play with and he's like: TRUST ME, I will give you this totally worthless cobblestone package signed by Pasha Biceps my daddy (not sure if hes homo or not, but I don't judge). So he goes on to totally spam me with offers and chat saying: SIGH HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Even when he owes me those items he goes ahead and removes me on both his accounts one of which is trade banned: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056427131

Thanks guys for looking into this.

Have a good day.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @[Cy4G] ∞ReapingRob ™

This report seems to be missing some sorta agreement in which you both traded items back and forth. Is this all you can provide here?
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. [Cy4G] ∞ReapingRob ™

[Cy4G] ∞ReapingRob ™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51421758
    Hi there Horse. Sorry I was busy this past weekend. I can't get the agreement as I would always close chat when he would spam me with "ROB", "ROOOOOOOOOOOB", "WHY DO YOU KEEP LEAVING". He had already unfriended me when I said "No I won't trade with you. Stop spamming me.". For some odd reason he hasn't blocked me. Most likely so that I can friend him again so he can attempt to scam me again. That's all I can provide. I'll try look on my phone to see if I still have a cache of the chat. But it probably won't be there.

Thank you for following up and checking my case.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok - I'll archive the report due to lack of evidence at this point.

You are welcome to supply a new report if you can provide the proper evidence upon making the report.
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.